Interesting reading.

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Interesting reading.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

A bit Heavy for a Monday morning but the space fanatic in me enjoyed the article,

wish there were stellar object collisions in ED.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2015/11/27/ask-ethan-can-two-planets-share-the-same-orbit/

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

wish there were stellar object collisions in ED.

If we count asteroids as (sub-) stellar objects and say, Anacondas er, large ships: Then we have had stellar object collisions in ED … of a sort, anyways.

Just sayin’ :p

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Hmm possibly next time I’m in a wing with Hazara and Damorg I’ll tests the shield interaction of collision 🙂

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.