Introduction

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- Introduction

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi,

I’d like to introduce myself. Real life name not relevant ofcourse but I’m 21 year old college student. I have a bit more time to play the game these days and I started out recently again since beta. I’m looking for people to play with on regular base (not 1-2 times a week or 30 minutes a day…) so I can expand my knowledge and skill in the game. At this point I am playing with another official empire group (PM if you need to know which!) but since they are mainly active in the US/game at night I find myself quite alone most of the time.

That’s why I hope to find more european based players here that play frequently. Main playstyle is combat/trading.

Feel free to ask any questions 🙂

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Hi and welcome to the AI.

You’ll see most of the activity at night AU/NZ time, and since powerplay it has been quieter. You’ll certainly get the crazies on the weekend that like to indulge in alcohol fueled pvp rampages.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hi Heumen, welcome to the AI 🙂
      Just add us in game, I’ll be happy to wing with you for a res fight etc. There is usually a couple of us on at any time, but as Ping said, evenings and weekends seem to be the primary times.

Look forward to seeing you in space.

Yours sincerely, a crazy.

Participant
      Principes

Welcome to AI, CMDR Huemen. Don’t forget to drop on our TS to say hi.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome to the nut house 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.