Keeping my free MK IV?

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Keeping my free MK IV?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mudskipper 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

mudskipper
    Participant
    Foederati

Howdy all, to those that have /and or had it, what did you do with your MKIV Viper?

Mines sitting around 180ly away ATM so dunno really.

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Not sure about the viper, but my (paid for) cobra MKIV is garaged since horizons release.
    A graded it, flew to a planet, crashed an srv, shot the boss (lots), and haven’t been back in it since.
    I don’t really see the point in keeping the ship, since it feels like such a downgrade from anything else I’ve got, but I’m too lazy to sell it. 😉

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Sold it, it’s average.

mudskipper
    Participant
    Foederati

Cheers, Beta backers ect obtained a Viper MkIV or some such?, will just trip on over and stash it here at Nelder i suppose.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.