LuminousMonkey checking in.

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- LuminousMonkey checking in.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  CMDR Genisis X 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

LuminousMonkey
    Participant
    Principes

Thought I better make a post to introduce myself.

Found my way here after Vyvian’s combat tips were shared by Frontier. Played the original Elite on my C64 (not very often), and Frontier on my Amiga. Still pretty inexperienced with the game, just been mostly trading and a little causal combat here and there.

Based in WA, and have two little nippers, so most of the time I can get on after 9:30PM is WST.

Sold off my T6, and have a moderately upgraded Viper out at Wangal. Looking forward to flying with you sometime.

For the Empire!

CMDR Ping
    Keymaster
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Welcome to the AI

Don’t stress about the kids, in space nobody can hear them scream. 😉 Most of us are kid laden, so we understand.

There is a couple Perthites in the group, you’ll always find someone to play with. Make sure you jump on TS and say hi, that is the best way to get up on what everyone else is doing.

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome mate!!  As Ping said, lots of us here with kids/families etc so you’ll fit in well.

LuminousMonkey
    Participant
    Principes

Huzzah!

New signature for me. 🙂

CMDR Genisis X
    Participant
    Triarii

Huzzah!

Speaking of, where’d my signature go @mrping? 😛

-X

Eat Plasma!

CMDR Ping
    Keymaster
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Huzzah!

Speaking of, where’d my signature go @mrping? 😛

-X

Did you loose it already?, that is why we can’t have nice things around here!

It is the same link I’ve sent you, I’ve updated it but it is still there.

CMDR Genisis X
    Participant
    Triarii

I may or may not have lost that message you sent me…

And I may or may not have a problem with compulsively deleting messages in my inbox…

Don’t judge me!

P.S. Could you do me a solid and send the linky to me again? I promise I’ll try not to lose it this time.

-X

Eat Plasma!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.