luring people to NELDER CITY

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- luring people to NELDER CITY

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Triarii

i guess te most important trading tool ist https://eddb.io/ … it has to be feed on regular bases … but if you use it, you might find very profitable routes, and on this routs, a heck of ppl fly around.

it looks like our system and or surroundings are not very present.

should we change that?

one idea to bring ppl explicit to NELDER would be to enter the infos just for nelder, and than for our surrounding systems.

more trade gives us quite a push .. the downside is … that attracts cmdr pirates and lower the profit of our traderouts a bit.

ah .. and yes: one more thing .. i dont want to do that (alone) 😀

:: Si vis pacem, para bellum ::

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

One of the main reasons we came to Wangal was the distance from the ‘bubble’.  Trade can go one of two ways, it can kill our trade routes or it can bolster our influence.  However, before this can happen we need to ensure we have a stranglehold on Wangal.  We need to hold ALL star ports.  If we don’t, any trade coming through can have a negative impact on us if it’s not done through Nelder, and given there are closer star ports in Wangal with better trade, this would almost certainly happen.

I’m happy for us to start ‘advertising’ but I believe we need complete control first.  This will take time.  The only way we can do this is to hold all the cards.

This will in turn attract pirates, however, we have a security force that would relish the challenge, don’t we @NZSimian @Hazara @HazJnr, @Sketchy 🙂

Also, taking control of all star ports is part of our Mission Goals so there’s a mission for you to keep you entertained 🙂

Participant
      Triarii

answers a question i had for a long time: “why the hell wagal?”

i was also looking for a quite place when, i think it was hazara, picked me up 😀

anyway .. so lets keep that in mind .. for later 😀

:: Si vis pacem, para bellum ::

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.