Matariki Challenge

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- Matariki Challenge

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sketchy 2 years ago.

• Author

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Sunday is the rise of the new moon, so perhaps sat afternoon/evening we can get together?

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/263711-Matariki-time-for-a-challenge!?p=4070769#post4070769

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Was a good night, thanks for the suggestion!
    Good to see a number of familiar faces out in the black last night.
    Did anyone get the number of that Farragut?

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

My head hurts

Hazara
    Participant

Oh, thats what happened

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hazara
    Participant

OOps, Cant remove double up..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Dude, there’s a buggy on my Python.
    Who? What?

Glad no-one went ‘squish’… Although I did have an incident with the landing pad at Obsidian.

Sketchy
    Participant

This was a really great event 🙂

Hazara was hammered and had to be reminded all the time what we were doing, where to park his ship, that it was smelly etc.

Blain did an excellent job of leading us around in the famous Sidewinder. Tolerating our tendency to get sidetracked.

We kept getting jumped by NPCs, everywhere we went. We’d be all huddled together for a selfie by a brilliant white star, then suddenly we’re being shot at. Minced all said NPCs, except the wing of 6 Couriers that chased me for my 121 cargo of engineering goodies.

Together with Simian, Jr and later Elvis ‘I can’t drive’, we all got into the same instance for many photos and laughs. We visited the seven sisters, and the Merope battlecruiser, which caused everyone’s client to crash to desktop.

Simian had trouble getting the Python to land on one of the planets, causing one of the SRV pilots to drive over his ship in disgust/for fun.

I took a load of cargo that possibly provided bait to NPC pirates. I arrived last to Maia, although it was with a blaze of lasers 🙂 …and I did my first SRV black flip to shoot at someone behind me. Very Hollywood.

Great evening guys, thanks again 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.