Melliontit-Aymifa

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Melliontit-Aymifa

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

Have seen a few traders around this area maybe we need a taxation wing to head over :}

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Good idea, but we need to be both more organised in combat flight as well as being a hell of a lot better at PvP combat.

We’re way off either, yet.

Plus, DaMorgs doesn’t want to bring too much attention to us in-game yet – This kind of activity is going to get us noticed big-time and a lot of heat we probably can’t handle will come our way _real_quick 😮

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I agree with both of you.  We do need to try and keep these good trade areas to ourselves.  But as Baron says, we don’t need attention if we can’t yet handle it.

Priorities should be getting well equipped and well trained before we start flexing our muscles so to speak.  While I understand that there are those of you who enjoy PvP, one of the reasons for being a bit further out was to keep it relatively safe for those of us who don’t.

Davo, you’re already building a little PvP environment with your ‘practice’ fights.  You’ll know when we are ready, I just want to know that it’s not a handful of you, but enough for 3 or 4 wings should it be required.

Baron, as the resident trade guru, in the meantime, continue what you are doing so we don’t need to be too concerned about outside interference as we will have plenty of ‘fishing holes’.  Once we have enough of those Davo should have a small navy to deal with any ‘trespassers’.

Now, somebody pass me another bottle of that Lavian Brandy.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

Yea it may be a bit early, I have noticed some of our local systems are creeping into the trade tool site.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I think the increase in new CMDRs (game being released on Steam), coupled with them joining the Empire and heading out to Achenar etc as they get promoted and get permits, has seen them steadily branch out.  I would suggest that at present the CMDRs in and around the area are almost certainly going to be Imperial anyway so we shouldn’t have too many issues.

We can continue to monitor it and if we detect a large increase we may need to try and open communications with these people.  They may even become Angeli themselves.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.