Mining with buds

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Trading Forum --- Mining with buds

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Anonymous 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Anonymous

As you can see the “Open your mines” topic has come to a halt so I am restarting it on the forums as the new topic. As it stands the mining operations late last year were very successful netting millions of credits in Painite and other materials. As it stands I have recently replied to the topic above. The outcomes for you are to be netting yourself millions of dollars in profit and ranking up in trade and faction standing if you do missions for the minerals you have collected.

As of the last mining run these are the people involved:
    @foxcarignan, @kestril, @sketchy, @xsannz, @crimshadow, @solastar.

Also there are two new people on this topic:
    @shkaypow, @alextoms.

I was thinking if we have two teams so we can actually mine faster in the same belt and look faster and have more coverage of the belt.

Fox Carignan
    Participant
    Centurion

Outstanding. I was hoping to get some new mining pals.

Two teams may be difficult due to instancing. If we can work around that by cycling members of a wrong and using bacons to get more people into the same instance, it should work nicely.

If you plan to have a mining group I’d love to join it if I can.

Good luck Snappy!

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Anonymous

Thanks man I’m looking forward to it happening in the future.

Anonymous

So when do you think it would be appropriate to stat up and organize a mining session? I’m thinking that we should have it next week sometime probably on the weekend

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hey Snappy, I’m still many thousands of light years away, always keen to do a mining mission though, so if you’re all still keen when back, I’ll jump in too.
    Happy mining!

Anonymous

Ok sure mate. We will be mining in the next few days I hope. If we can get the numbers

Anonymous

Organising from now on is down here \/

Anonymous

So I was thinking if we have a big ship like a ‘Conda or a T 9 and a python and a few asps for scouting ahead and looking for the highest paying materials. Also I think there may be instancing issues if we do this but if we are in the NZ/AUS region we may be fine.

On the weekend may be the best/worst time to do this but we could do it on Wednesday or Friday. Next week can suit me fine. Although I am stuck up somewhat near the top of the bubble it may take me a few hours to get back.

In the meantime it would be advisable to start preparing your ships for the run. Albeit if you have no ships to retrofit/outfit for this occasion.

This concludes my post I hope we get some serious dough in minerals. You guys can put your comments on organising this event to so I can have some experienced players to fall back on and help with the running of this event

CMDR Kestril
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of Death

After the distant worlds expedition, I am screaming back to the bubble. I should arrive back in A.I. space by tomorrow. After a quick anacoda re-fit I will be ready to get back to mining!

Anonymous

@kestril you have permission to head the mining run with me as well as the organisation part of the expedition/s

Anonymous

The roles of the different ships are going to be controlled by what type of ship you have.
    *Scout: Looks for the minerals and asteroids to mine and look for painite and other valuable materials
    *Mothership: Has a massive cargo bay and a big refinery which can carry a massive amount of materials at a time

Anonymous

Guys also you can PM me or reply to this forum to sign up

Anonymous

Ok we have @foxcarignan, @kestril and me who are keen to mine we may need one more person to properly mine but we could have someone retrofit one of their ships with a prospecter.

Anonymous

Maybe we could have @xsannz or @crimshadow to be the fourth person

CMDR Kestril
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of Death

I’m super busy this weekend, but will be able to mining op on the next!

Anonymous

Ok. I could ask @xsannz or @crimshadow to come if they are available

Anonymous

Ok so is anyone free for a mining run on the next weekend 21-22 of May. Please reply if you are available

Anonymous

Turns out I can’t do that weekend so maybe the next one or on Wednesday to Thursday this week, maybe

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.