Mission Status Page

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Website Ideas --- Mission Status Page

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Please visit and let me know what you think.

http://angeliimperial.com/mission-status/

CenturionFounding Angel

Looks great, my only thoughts are maybe we need to be more generic on that page…

The issue is how often and easy it is for you to update that page? If i or any of the others make a change to the goals you then need to update the website.

If we keep the specifics to the forums editing the posts may be the easiest. What do you think?

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

That page is ONLY visible to users that have a rank of Principes or higher.

At the moment I am just putting it there to see how it looks, I can make it quite easy to update via a Excel doc and a script, but that will take some time to write.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I like the idea, but yes we need to keep it simple.  On a side note, we can do GYC missions at any outpost/starport, it’s only trading at Wylie.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.