never see anyone on or on team speak

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- never see anyone on or on team speak

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

is it just me and my east cost USa timezone or what i never see anyone on in teamspeak or really the game? not whining or complaining just never see anyone ever on anymore

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Guilty of letting work get in the way of game time. I will be remedying that ASAP.

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

No I think as a group the ts usage is poor.

The other night I counted 8 in game in open play commanders for 3 hours.

I sat in teamspeak the whole time and not one of them logged in.

Bit of poor form there guys I think teamspeak should be used more even if not winging up it adds depth of conversation to my game.

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant
      Triarii

I agree with Xsannz. Every time I log on to TS it’s empty. If it’s always empty people won’t log on, so it’s a bit of a catch 22…

-X

Eat Plasma!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’ve been on half the day. Rex, Snappy & Genisis X were on for most of the day too.

Not normally the way though.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I haven’t been on much, it’s a bit hard with the kids around but I do try to get on.

But over all, I agree we should use it more.

Participant
        Triarii

I believe this is the solution to your problem.

😛

-X

Eat Plasma!

Participant

I’ll second that.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

As I am out exploring I haven’t been logging on to the TS as I am listening to the wave scanner or the system map, but I will try to log in and say hello more often

Participant
      Centurion

@metrod7274

The TS usage is poor most of the time.  What you could do, is message one of the members in game and ask for them to hop on TS.  Most of the time (with the exceptions of some of our members who may have people sleeping in the house) they’ll be happy to, myself included.

If you’re feeling lonely out in the black, it’s almost a certainty that one of the AI members who are on will wing with you.

We’re an Australian-based group, but not all of us are from that area.  Maybe your schedule prohibits you from being online at time where you could fly with our aussie friends?  Commanders Kestril, Kimpel, Mutantrex, and myself are all active Americans and happy to wing anytime if you see us on!

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Participant
      Triarii

I will try to be better about being on ts while I’m on.

Master of Chunks

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.