New and/or Shiny

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- New and/or Shiny

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Furstaide 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

CMDR Genisis X
    Participant
    Triarii

Alas, alack and other such words of conundrum, my dual plasma Vulutre (aka the Spanish Inquisition) is no more. I sold her bits for something newer and shinier. After spending many hours trawling Galnet Gumtree I found myself a shiny new Fer De Lance.

Unfortunately I don’t have quite enough money to fit it with 5 plasma accelerators just yet. This makes me very sad. But when I can afford it… well, lets just say there will be several mofo’s eating plasma.

-X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eat Plasma!

LuminousMonkey
    Participant
    Principes

Very jealous, been saving for mine. 🙂

Stu
    Participant
    Principes

I love my FDL…..  only downside is the limited jump range and small fuel tank…  other than that its gold, also after 1.3 you’ll be able to add more fuel tanks, so happy camper then.

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Mmmm, shiny.

I understand that FDL’s make enemies go blind from pure Awesomeness!

You’ll miss the Vulture.  You know it 🙂

CMDR Genisis X
      Participant
      Triarii

I’ll miss the vulture right up to when I fit the FDL with 5 plasma’s. Mwahaha. Mwahahahahahaha!

*ahem*

-X

Eat Plasma!

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

It performed well tonight Genisis, great stuff.

CMDR Guiseppe Rossi
    Participant
    Principes

Nice man! FDL is a nice ship very fast! I wasn’t a fan when I got mine, prefer the Python cos I can’t get a Clipper atm…

I fit my new Orca with 3 rail guns because I always dreamed of owning an Orca 😛 we should hang out and make a club… The “Big swing no ding” club. It’s hard landing rail gun shots in a whale……. 😛

Furstaide
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of Trade

Cool, now get out here and defend my ‘trading ass’ from the damn pirates in the CG’s

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.