[Non Powerplay] Volunteers wanted for Mikunn Mercy Mission

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Trading Forum --- [Non Powerplay] Volunteers wanted for Mikunn Mercy Mission

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Good Evening Cmdrs
      In the Lastest Galnet Health Update, the Duke of Mikunn are listed as undergoing a Famine

I am looking for Volunteers to join me to take Food Stuffs from Nelder City, Wangal to one of the Duke’s Starports, likely Hiraga Gateyway, a Coriolis in HR 7327

Now the trip will be about 250 light years so we are looking at 25 jumps depending on the ships we take, so I am not expecting us to make a lot of trips, even one would do as this could be a good way to get the AI into Galnet doing something positive, and given the Mercs of Mikunn’s experience in the BS it would be good to be on good terms with them if we ever need advise in the future.

Ideally a wing and we can gather screen shots of the trip and such.

Any takers?

I was thinking we could do this tomorrow evening after the Server Maintenance

I will be going anyway

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I think it is a good idea, I’ll join you with my Asp.  I’ll be on around 8:30 pm AEST

Argon ArmrendArgon Armrend
      Participant
      CEO

I endorse this operation.  Where there are people in need, the Angeli will answer the call.

Participating members who provide an image o their assistance in the operation for help of  “Duke of Mikkun” over the next 24 hours will receive the “Angel of Relief” badge.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Will take a break from shooting up anything that moves and take the Asp over there tonight.

I needed an excuse to buy a better FSD and FS anyway.

I may not be able to go as a convoy, depending on timing, but will attempt to be online from 9pm NZ.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

See you guys there 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Looks like a good number of Volunteers, might be a few separate trips given time zones but we can “convoy” on TS3 if not in person

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’m working tomorrow night so won’t be there.

Participant

Will be making my first trip after dinner once the Server is back up

With my Type 7 and 192 tons of food, I can slow poke it on the Economic setting and get there in a mere 51 jumps but no need to stop to refuel thanks to Auxiliary fuel tanks

How quickly will the Asp lap me

Keymaster

How quickly will the Asp lap me

I was thinking flying there empty and finding a close source of food.  bad idea?

Is Wangal rice better than the locally sourced one?

Participant
        CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

The grain from “planet Nelder” is of peerless quality.

That’s why Baron von Schnellenstein’s Choicest Bock is one of the choicest beers, consistently near the top of the ratings throughout the inhabited galaxy :p

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant

I would have thought that the trade in quality Wangal goods would help boost the profile of our market…

Like exports of Apples from NZ to Aus 😉

Participant

No harm in finding food nearby, I like the symbolism of bring it from Wangal.
      Well the symbolism of one cargo being Wangal, the rest can bow to pragmatism

Participant
      Principes

Sounds like fun, Mind if I tag along with a hold of goods and a watchful eye for bandits in my Yellow Terror?

Regards,
      Cmdr -xx Asimov xx-

Keymaster

Sounds like fun, Mind if I tag along with a hold of goods and a watchful eye for bandits in my Yellow Terror?

Always welcome.

Participant

Dont forget to check the BB for food missions before selling stock

Andrews Gateway Pauahtun is a nearby Independent Garden World

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Given that MrPing and I had previously arranged to “wing Trade” tonight, I’ll be there starting b/w 8:30-9:00PM AEST … small person permitting.

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant

I made a run to BD-02 4304, Newton Dock, with some meds, as I had issues winging with Blain. Plenty of Hudson supporters up there…so…you know…pew pew.

Participant

184T of deliveries later, they’d better enjoy the 3D printed food less than the wholesome Fruit & veg that came all the way from Wangal in a stinky Asp 🙂

I think someone mentioned there were 1100 people in the system… so there’s something like 0.17T of food.  Per person.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant

1100 in Mikunn they have a few million in their other systems, that said I think we have done well for a less than 24 hour notice plan.

Seems doesnt have to be missions to make an effect

“Famines cause a massive drop in the standard of living for the systems inhabitants. Food trade and related contracts are essential to alleviate the suffering of the populace. Due to the state of emergency combat missions and activities provide no effect on influence.”

I will be back on once the Server is up so should see Baron and Ping then

Submitted to Offical Galnet

0830 02/07/3301 Galactic Standard

Galnet Health Report sparks action from Angeli Imperial

The recent Galnet article on Systems suffering from outbreaks and Famine prompted the Angeli Imperial to take action today.
      The Imperial Group under the Patronage of Senator Patreus gathered a small flotilla of Cargo ships, from Cobras and Asps to Lakon’s Spaceways series of Cargo Ships, to load up on the much needed food stuffs from Nelder City, Wangal to delivery them the 247 light years to Hiraga Gateway, a Coriolis in HR 7327, to assist the Dukes of Mikunn with their current famine in the Spirit of “Galactic Good Will”
      Argon Armrend, the CEO of the Angeli Imperial stated that “If every Power and Principality set aside just a day each week, picked a system in strife and diverted their resources normally wasted on petty conflicts, to doing good and helping the people we claim to represent, we could really make a difference, it is our noblesse oblige”

Participant

Another instalment of excellent prose, Blain 😀

Participant

Once again thank you all, great to see the turn out from all sides of our operation Trade and Combat Wings, from those in Cobras to those in Pythons

Here is hoping it is Official GalNet News Worthy

Participant

Here was my contribution after going the punch on Archon Delaine’s henchmen with @vyvian, @vasious and when the interwebs let us see him and vice versa, @furstaide

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Keymaster

I’ll make the badge tonight.

Should we make this a feature of us?, have the recurring AID operation when there is one needed?, a fleet name?

I can see in Galnet: “The AI dispatched the “Angels of Mercy”…..”

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I think there’s far too much trade going on here…

Participant

We will have a look next week to see who is near by in need to help

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I hear the Feds are running out of power, how about we go deliver a few MW?

Participant

Now you’re talking. A filthy CMDR aligned with Archlon Delaine, in a Vulture, was in Parkinson Dock, in Eotienses today. I sat there for 45mins watching and waiting for him to leave.
        Then BOOM!
        The cheek of it all, coming into the center of Denton Patreus space.

We can’t be setting a good enough example.

Participant

Via Mircowave Laser?

I don’t think these take cargo space

Participant

Communist Interstellar, another player group, has also started shipping food the the Dukes of Mikunn, following our lead

Hazzah

Participant

Good on you for ‘starting a trend’ (with El Generalissimo’s blessing an’ all)!

Participant

Galnet news is trolling us

We got a headline, but body of text

Maybe I was supposed to tip

Keymaster

Official or not?

Participant
        Keymaster

That sucks that they did it wrong.   Did you submit a ticket?  I can if you haven’t.

Keymaster

Assigned the Pin dor the mission to the people I know where there, if I missed you, let me know.

Participant

Cool, MrPing. Thx very much!

Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Man, they messed up your beautiful writing. What’s a headline without an article? Strange.

Participant

The in-game Galnet post contains the entirety of the submission, which I think is where most commanders will see it. So it’s only messed up on the Galnet website.

So nice job! Argon Armrend and Angeli Imperial are finally mentioned on Galnet!

Keymaster

I don’t know how long they last in there.

Screenshot please!

Participant

Well at the moment you can scroll back to January 6th 3301, which is as old as I can remember seeing since I’ve been playing (Even with the old Galnet UI)

Scrolling down reveals one more line of text: “Cmdr Blain Crighton”

[edit] FYI to see older Galnet articles I visit http://galnetarchive.blogspot.com.au/ (sadly they stopped updating it in March)

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.