Nothing Worrisome at all Whatsoever!

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Nothing Worrisome at all Whatsoever!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Centurion

If, hypothetically of course, I had just refitted my Clipper for HYPOTHETICAL piracy (the type of piracy least likely to start a war I might add…), where might one find a good hypothetical Federal trade route?

Hypothetically, or course.  @hazara @NZSimian @Sketchy

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

SWIM recommends Googleing profitable Federal trade routes, and following one. SWIM said they have done it on a good instancing night, to find plenty of traders to profit from/murder.

I am intrigued: Why would you think anyone here at the AI would have anything to do with such things? Blasphemy.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

*stares suspiciously at everyone*

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Strange, I’ve just recently reconfigured my Clipper for long range, high speed assignments, too.
      What are the chances of that?
      Now, if only we had a way of testing how well a squadron of Clippers could work to disrupt trade lanes.
      For science, of course.
      Edit: it even has cargo space. I can’t remember the last time I had cargo space…

Participant
      Centurion

Thank you *cough cough* gentlemen.  I would be willing to assist you with that experiment…  For science, of course.

Participant

Good luck with said experiment. I’m about $50m away from fully fitting out a new Clipper (’cause a wing of Clippers engaged in piracy sounds awesome). Plus my instancing has been poor of late.

Participant

…it even has cargo space…

Lies. You don’t even know what that is any more.

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

You know hypothetically speaking I could fit out berta with a bit of pew pew and cargo space, interdiction and pirating cough I mean liberating imperial cargo from federally filchers in a. T6 would get some laughs.

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant
        Centurion

Sounds fun!  We need a piracy hypothetical experimentation night!  Too tired to think anymore tonight.  Thinking are tough.. Boom are better….. Zzzzz…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.