Oh JNR – what are you in for?

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- Oh JNR – what are you in for?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Walked past me this morning, threw me his wallet & said “Horizons”.

He’s been saving for months, but only had $45NZD, which I had to explain was a little different to GBP.

He was gifted his account by a fellow forum member whom he has never met in person – and I had a hard time deciding wether to buy a new account for him for Horizons and let his younger have the other account… JNR wasnt keen at all on losing his ranking and after an offer by another forum member and a top up from mum & dad..

Just got to upgrade his ram to make min specs LOL.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Good man, he’s gonna have a blast.

Gotta love that exchange rate, eh?

We had a good chat about his Vulture and where he’s going from there… Lots of Missions for the Empire in his future 🙂

Fly Dangerous @hazjnr

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Tell you what when horizons launches I’ll shout jnr a bobble head

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I tried a similar approach with Mrs Morgs once.

I threw her purse at her and said “Beer.”

It came back at me a hell of a lot faster than it went.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Nice stuff guys 🙂 Great to see Imperial support.
      Got super drunk tonight, lots of fun.
      Morgs: try the Jake Heke approach next time.
      Eggs.

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Nice stuff guys :-) Great to see Imperial support. Got super drunk tonight, lots of fun. Morgs: try the Jake Heke approach next time. Eggs.

Such an iconic movie.

About how it should be :p

Participant

Lol, haven’t seen it for a while. I remember years ago watching some talk show, they were discussing the movie and if the content was commonplace in NZ.

Participant
      CadetAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

man I cannot believe it! sat down playing for the rest of the day with my mouth hanging open!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Participant

Looking good cadet! How does she handle?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

JNR was pissed with me this morning – he had wanted to participate in the community goal…  Now hes worried he’ll be KOS because of association with us..

I still feel a little bad, especially that one message I got from a CMDR…

“why????”

Participant

I still maintain the those were peace-plasma blasts, laced with messages of hope for the future.

Participant

I shot the crap out of one, something like 35% hull, said ‘whoops, sorry, wrong commander’, low waked, joined you two with that smuggler and then went back for my first fish.

And I remember one dropping cargo at us. Not 1 tonne of storage between us…

what, did he think we were pirates or something? LOL

nonononono – anyone else remember that?

on the upside, I did get to cash in those 1M Cr bounty vouchers in alliance space 🙂

disclaimer; the above may not have happened

Participant

Hahaha, that’s right, and seeing if we could kill off a CMDR with just interdictions on his 2% hull. He said he was having a bad night? I don’t know why…

Participant

We made CODE look like upstanding citizens.
        Well that guy that joined our wing did, not us…just that guy.

Participant

LOL 2% was rocking – and he came back!

I really enjoyed that fight with the DBX, he knew how to make use of the low thermal profile!

Participant

Totally. A really impressive display of stealth. Much respect for a good pilot.
        Good to have a wing with you guys, we haven’t done it for a long time.

Participant

Someone asked me ‘what, no demands?’, as if I was a common pirate. I’ve been called many things, ‘filthy alcoholic’, being a favourite. But pirate? I don’t think so.

Participant

Someone asked me ‘what, no demands?’, as if I was a common pirate. I’ve been called many things, ‘filthy alcoholic’, being a favourite. But pirate? I don’t think so.

So what were we doing? 🙂

This conversation needs to be purged for the greater good.

Participant

We were defending the good peoples of <insert system name here> from the ravages of illegally shipped onionhead.

we were the good guys

Participant

Ah, that’s right, onionhead. Job well done, we’ll get promoted for this.

Participant

I’m pretty sure Argon told us to do it – he’s had too many OZ Commanders mistake asteroids for sheep while under the influence of onionhead.

Sounds like an epic night, sorry I backed on ts.

Was trying to make a big push last night to get home but the littlest had other ideas.

Can’t wait to wing up with you all

And get some more combat done.

Was thinking there would be epic drunk wing stories about one of you mistaking an asteroid for a ship.

Participant

It was a lot of fun, we haven’t got together like that for a while, and that is probably why 🙂

Am looking forward to having you in local space for a wing.

The story of ship vs asteroid is a tale told many times, to remind Angeli to always have insurance. Legend has it, the pioneer of this method completed the same task twice, to make sure his data was solid.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I think the Angeli needs to find a task for you guys before you bring the entire Federation down on us. :p

And there was only one asteroid, the second ‘test run’ was a pirate. 🙂

Allegedly….

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.