Operation PURIFY -COMPLETE-

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Operation PURIFY -COMPLETE-

This topic contains 45 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Fox Carignan 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Argon Armrend
    Argon Armrend
    Participant
    CEO

Commanders,

Those that have been with The Angeli for some time are very aware of how I operate, how I wish you to operate and how I am not a supporter of war unless all other avenues have been exhausted.

For some time now Angeli Imperial Enterprises has been attempting to branch out, peacefully, into HIP 20199.  It has come to my attention that corruption is rife, and we are the targets.  I will not tolerate this, and neither must you.  Know that I have not taken this decision lightly, and do so knowing that there is no other option, especially given the corruption comes from within an Imperial Faction.

With that in mind, it is time to declare war on Silver Fortune Solutions.  I require ALL combat ready Commanders and ships to descend on HIP 20199 and let it be known that the Angeli are not to be underestimated.

From this point forward ANY ship bearing the markings of Silver Fortune Solutions is now a target, be it a combat vessel or otherwise.  They will learn that Angeli Imperial Enterprises will not tolerate underhand, backroom business and skulduggery.  To maintain some order, we will restrict our operations to HIP 20199, if they are sighted in other systems they are to be left alone.

Know that this will cause us to be wanted within HIP 20199, but that is a price I, and therefore you, must be willing to pay.  Any Commanders not in a position to fight are to complete missions for the Angeli in order to maintain our financial well being.

To arms, Commanders!

@damorgs @hazara @sketchy @nzsimian @vasious

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Sadly my fellow agents, I am not in a position to retaliate in the near future – the pilots federation have locked me out of all my ships and I am stuck relearning gravity and sunburn. My thoughts are with you pilots.

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Commanders, I will return to active duty 3rd Jan 3302, once the effects of the family traditions have worn off (and I find where my razor is)…

Xsannz
    CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

<hr />

how come I wasn’t called.for combat??

Anyway I’m a few jumps out I’ll cease shadow runs and come pick up the FDL.

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
    Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

All Commanders we’re called for combat, however, it looks as though Mr Armrend only tagged the combat focused Officers, and trusts that they will filter down the relevant instructions 🙂

Xsannz
    CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Fair enough, I’ll ss any commander I pull down and shoot, Xsannz reporting for duty.

Not that it matters but will there be n operation badge for this perhaps a bloodstained tear on a silver brick badge @damorgs @mrping

Xsannz

silver fortunes is also the internal security which is handy.

6 Eagles

5 vultures

2 trade condas

About 5 li Yong rui people who interdicted me and 3 Feliciano winters ships.

Had to call it a night as the baby is having a bad night but it was good flying with @damorgs

Ss to come I need to resize them for forums but I do have a nice 85k bounty on my head now 🙂

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I will be reporting for duty tomorrow. Currently working and also sporting summer-bum beard growth.

CMDR Ping
    Keymaster
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Not that it matters but will there be n operation badge for this perhaps a bloodstained tear on a silver brick badge @damorgs @mrping

I’ll do one tonight.

Xsannz

Sounds good

Xsannz

Add another 3 vipers and 2 Eagles to the count.

Argon Armrend
    Argon Armrend
    Participant
    CEO

I have been monitoring the situation closely.  Since war was declared yesterday SFS have dropped 3% and AIE have gained 2%.  This is the response we were looking for, Commanders.  Well done, keep up the good work.

Sketchy
    Participant

Slaughtered a few in your name today…and not just the men, but the women and the children.

Two Internal Security Service Eagles.
    One Internal Security Service Viper MK III
    Two Orcas, also in cold blood – The Japs would be proud.

Images of all but one Orca.

0006 – My favourite pic, Orca eating plasma 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

NZSimian
      Participant

I’ll be back in a few days, we’ll have to knock down their letterboxes together.
      Land on their flowerbeds.
      Ring their doorbells, and run away laughing.
      Call them names like ‘stupid face’.

Or we could just do what we do best and shoot the crap out of anything that moves.

Xsannz

I tried a Damorgs this morning I g dropped into each station just outside the no fire and baited the security forces out.

6 Eagles, 4 of the little fighters and 3 vipers later.

Cruising the system and it’s pretty empty looks like we have an embargo going one or two angeli ships.

Also li Yong rui and Felicia winters and a few Edward Mahon  ships but I blew them all out the water as well for interdiction me.

I had a bug I’ve ticked this morning where my bounty wasn’t ticking up even though I was getting the message.

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Keep up the pressure Commanders!  Silver Fortune Solutions have entered a state of lockdown.

Attack the checkpoints.

Xsannz

Will keep on it tonight.

@mrping, @damorgs any progress or anything I can do to help with the badge work.

Xsannz

Was thinking something like this would make an epic badge rather than the original silver ingot with blood stained tear.. But either would be cool

Attachments:

DAMORGS

Oh, and I managed to get my grubby little mitts on a class 4 gimballed canon!!

CMDR Ping
    Keymaster

I kept it simple and in line with the other badge.

Angel of Justice – Participate in an AI Enforcement mission

Badges_Angel of Justice

Xsannz

that’s awesome, once assigned to people myself or
      @baronvonschnellenstein
      will update the spreadsheet

DAMORGS

Nice work @mrping

CMDR Ping
    Keymaster

@xsanzz  Let me know who needs them

Xsannz

@mrping so far confirmed in system I’ve Winged with
    @damorgs  and myself @xsannz
    And @sketch

@damorgs might know of he has seen any others active in system on duty

Crimshadow
    Participant
    TriariiAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Me and Piefairy are killing authority as I type…

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

You bastards, I’m back at home for a couple of hours to recharge some batteries and get ready for a friends wedding on new years eve (tonight) and here I am..

Attachments:

Xsannz

Crim, piefairy and hazara, I’ll add you to commendation register tonight

Baron von Schnellenstein
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

1 x Hauler rammed to death (in a seeking goods site)

1 x T9 – (same site as above – @dandority may have seen me trying to nick things from the T9 – blown up as the narc cannisters I tried to steal er, liberate exploded on contact

1 x Elite Imperial Eagle (checkpoint)

1x Viper Mk III (station security)

Attachments:

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!

Dan Dority
    Participant
    Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

1 x T9 – (same site as above – @dandority may have seen me trying to nick things from the T9 – blown up as the narc cannisters I tried to steal er, liberate exploded on contact

I witnessed the event but can neither confirm or deny the nicking of any things.

mudskipper
    Participant
    Foederati

Awesome all, will park up the Asp and return with A class Cobra drop the cargo and ramp up the shields me thinks.

Dan Dority
    Participant
    Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

1 x T9 at a “Seeking Goods” location (unrelated to Schnelle’s)

1 x Imperial Eagle – System Security in supercruise.

Then I saw another System Security ship pop up in system, a Cutter! I thought to myself…

“Well hot diggity dog! I aint been seeing a ship a that sorts in these parts since… forever! Let me go blow it up with meh trusty vulture!”

I got blown up fairly fast. Nice looking ship though.

DAMORGS

I’ve gone one on one with 2 Cutters now.

Clearly they were no match for The Queen.

mudskipper
    Participant
    Foederati

Got a pesky bounty on your head? found this, may help.

http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/Bounty

Cheeky but may work?

Had a Cobra parked before horizons was uleashed, now Nada( unhappy face).

now A classing a wee Imperial Eagle. will pop in.

Edit, yes i posted a ticket.

mudskipper
    Participant
    Foederati

Eagle flies, sounds like a F1 car, Odd after Cobra and Asp.

1st Run at 20199,

1x Asp and 1x DBS together both at Seeking Goods after following FSD wake. (Bonus score all wanted = Zero bounties)

One other Vanilla Eagle.

I suck at interdicting it turns out.

Jumped into Vulture nest, smashed me down to 9% just running home.

Attachments:

DAMORGS

The war is going well, we are reeling them in, keep the pressure on.

Good work Skipper, keep at them 🙂

Blain Crighton
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Rescue ships moving in to pick up survivors after Angeli Imperial Enterprise Forces routed SFS Naval vessels at checkpoint around HIP 20199 2

Hazara
    Participant

I made it to somewhere in the 150K bounty range before my shields buckled under fire from unknown assailants..

Here’s an SFS employee trying its luck..

Attachments:

Fox Carignan
      Participant
      Centurion

This choice of combat vessels meets the approval of the Sanos Area Courier Club.

Good work!

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

DAMORGS

Good fun tonight, I’m really starting to enjoy the class 4 Plasma Accelerator.  Especially when it hits something 🙂

DAMORGS

Commanders, hold position on HIP 20199, let the dust settle. No further missions or combat in the system, AIE are now in position to take control. Standby for further instructions. Concentrate all efforts on Wangal.

Xsannz

Hear Hear, @damorgs, @mrping  can we have an updated tweet on tasks needed for Wangal..

Hazara
    Participant

I’ll get JNR to post his bounty – @damorgs what do we do in Wangal?

HAZARA JUINIOR
    Participant
    CadetAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Here is my score. not bad for 1 1/2 hours in a vulture</p>

Attachments:

HAZARA JUINIOR
    Participant
    CadetAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

was currently in nelder

Attachments:

DAMORGS

If in doubt on what to do, always check the MISSION STATUS tab at the top right of the forums.

Normal service in Wangal trade through Nelder City and missions for AIE.

Argon Armrend
    Argon Armrend
    Participant
    CEO

Commanders,

It is with great pride I am able to tell you all that the conflict in HIP 20199 has ended.  You have all shown why Angeli Imperial are so great.  You should all be very proud of yourselves, I am very proud of you.

Those Commanders that assisted will be rewarded in due course.  Let us now maintain our position within the system and push Angeli Imperial Enterprises into full and absolute control.

I salute you all, Fly safe Commanders!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.