Our Assistance Has Been Requested

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Our Assistance Has Been Requested

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Here’s the link

Here’s the guts of it.

So I’m just a guy.

I do things for other people. Always for money.
      Some legal. Some not.

But this time, I’m gonna do something for free….. Mostly.

This was sent to me from a fellow commander-

>>Initiating Hyperspace Link… Hyperspace link Secure.

It has recently come to my attention that my home sector of Kamito and the surrounding areas has been overrun by Federal scum. I am therefore contacting you in the hope that you and all others who respond to this call will be able to retake this sector. I visited my home in Kamito and saw the awful lives that my kinsmen from Kamito patron’s principles were leading under Fedral rule (the underminers claim to be independent, but it is clear they are secretly aligned with the Federation). They say they try to terminate slavery and yet a “loyal citizen” under their rule, if he is not one of their own corrupt capitalists, has a life that is worst then the most unfortunate slave of our noble emperor. The surrounding area has been undermined progressively by the Federation, but Kamito was taken over in one day by a foul coup d’état by these “independents”, who are so ignoble that to speak their name would dirty my tongue. And yet I blame it on my self, for I have been away for a long time, and never looked back on the place that nurtured and fed me. And now I do, and see the terrible, terrible damage that has been caused. I can only hope that it is not irreversible.

May the void swallow your enemies and leave only wreckage.
      CMDR FKF.

>>Hyperspace link Terminated

I’ve not been a fan of the Feds since that Onionhead debacle went down. Who are they to tell me what I can or can’t do.

So now I come to you all with a simple plea.

Kick the Feds the h3ll outta Kamito.
      Align with whoever you want, just leave that system to the people who live there. As a matter of fact, I plan on joining back with Senator Patreus just to make a point to the Feds.

I’m not a leader of of some big group. I don’t a fleet of ships behind me. I don’t have billions of credits to give out.
      But what I do have is you.

I’m just a guy.
      Alone, I am nothing.
      Together, we will be strong.

Join me in Kamito and lets kick some Federal teeth in.

Ren Garris

I’ll go, I’m pretty sure I know who will come with me. 🙂

@Sketchy
      @Hazara @aurelius @NZSimian

@vasious
      – may be worth a news article 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Sounds good. The CG at Kaushpoos is still running for killing pirates. Once that is completed, he will have my undivided attention.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Count me in – after Kaushpoos, there are two CMDRs there I’m enjoying harassing – and the one in the FAS appears to be posting on that quoted thread so might see him there as well!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Me & Frank the FdL will be happy to head up and “assist”. I believe I have some combat bonds to turn in there anyway.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I shall do some research into Kamito

Participant
      Triarii

if the gods of the mighty internet allow us to form a wing, i will follow 😉

:: Si vis pacem, para bellum ::

Participant

So, I may have remembered where I saw kamito.
      Near heverduduna.
      So those bonds… Might be bounties.

If my (alcohol fuelled) memory is correct, will we need to go all combat crazy there and install a Patreus governance?

I mean, I’m happy to do so, just wanted to check first 😉

Participant
      Centurion

You have my support.  I expect to be in system in 2-4 days.  I have some… Business to attend to.

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Intel Report

Kamito is a High Tech/Refinery system with a population of 18.2 Million
      Kamito was formerly held but the Kamito Patrons Principles, an Imperial Patronage, from control station Newcomb Hub

It would appear the Traxus Industries an independent registered corporation has usurped control of Newcomb Hub and Kamito.
      Traxus Industries has no current holdings outside Newcomb Hub but is in the process of preparing to expand to a new system

There is no indication of any Federation of Alliance involvement in this usurpation.

Kamito Patrons Principles on the other hand also has significant influence in Heverduduna, a Federal Democracy, but hold no stations there.

I have made a request for clarifications on the inaccuracies presented in the initial request for military aid.

[RP hat off]

It is someone else’s player minor faction that we are being asked to help remove from the map, and it isn’t a Federation Player Group.

[/RP Hat off]

Participant

I may have forgotten about this yesterday. Will check it out today.

Participant

It is someone else’s player minor faction that we are being asked to help remove from the map, and it isn’t a Federation Player Group.

The plot thickens.
      I don’t guess a simple ‘please go away’ is going to work then.
      Have we any indication on who the player group is?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

My research suggests a small xbox group….

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Not much we can do about that then is there?

Participant

Eggs box?

I’ve heard of those

Participant

LOL not much at all – damn I have a dry mouth and a buzzing in my head… what happened?

The Angeli happened.

Participant

uh oh.

Given the inability of our security agents to shoot straight by the time I left, I can only assume that things went bad.  For someone.

Participant

Gimballed – makes up for about 8 beers….

Participant

Angeli 4th commandment.

Participant

Bah the whole things a have

No federal connection it was made up just to get people to attack Traxus Corp

Be like if someone posted on the forums “Angeli is a front Archon lets get them” amd tried to get that posted in Galnet to make it offical

“You want to push out a player group adopted minor-faction and made up a non existent Federation connection just to – maybe – get enough players helping you? ”

“I don’t really see a problem with that claim. They could be fed backed. All I know or care about is they aren’t Imperial.”

It is one thing to speculate and another to try to get things published and make it official, all without even Traxus Industries players getting any input.

Oh well, we can concentrate on AIE as they expand now 🙂

Participant

Are we expanding?

Would have been interesting to see how an uncommitted faction fails….

We’re in HIP 20199 now, get down there and kill stuff.  Preferably stuff that has a mission attached to it.  🙂

Participant

We’re in HIP 20199 now, get down there and kill stuff. Preferably stuff that has a mission attached to it. :)

Awww, man.  Do I have to? 😉

Oh, alright. Since you insist.

Participant

So no trading missions then… bugger.

Participant

So no trading missions then… bugger.

Adders only, buddy

We’d be lost without you two morons.  :p

Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

This is going to be a tough battle until the mission influence bug (or feature)  is fixed. I wonder if just going rogue and killing system authority ships might be an option… 🙂

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.