Pegasi Sector recce

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Exploring Forum --- Pegasi Sector recce

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  CMDR Welly616 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

CMDR Welly616
    Participant
    TriariiFounding Angel

In light of the GalNet update regarding the Kumo Group sweeping through the Pegasi Sector, I was tasked by Cmdr DAMORGS to conduct a recce of the area.

What I can tell you is you are looking at a roughly 200 LY trip from Wangal.

The Pegasi Sector is huge, and made up of many systems – I am still counting but it is in excess of 12 separate Pegasi sub-sectors (so far).

I am yet to find any ports/outstations in the Pegasi Sector so far.  Nearby systems do offer these services though.

So far, I have only encountered NPC’s, and no sign of the Kumo Group.  That said, the NPC’s do seem to be a little more aggressive as I have been interdicted 4 times already (2 Eagles, 2 Cobras in the space of about 10 minutes) – each time by a wanted NPC, and each time they opened fire without any warning or provocation.

All hail the Emperor

LuminousMonkey
    Participant
    Principes

Do you know if there’s a high tech port nearby where I could purchase a Viper or Cobra and upgrade it for combat?

Baron von Schnellenstein
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

If you’re in Wangal currently:

• First stop: Ixbakald – Will have Viper/Cobra and most of the bits you need
      • Second stop: HIP 19758, Melotte Terminal – Will make up much of the balance of what Ixbakald doesn’t
      • Third stop:  If for some reason, the exact part you want is still not found, try HIP 18187 or HIP 20199

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!

CMDR Welly616
    Participant
    TriariiFounding Angel

Cousin Ring in the Evnici system is a decent starport.

You can buy the following (plus more):
    Asp  6.6 mil
    Vulture  4.9 mil
    Cobra  380 k
    Viper  143 k

Also has a black market.

Outfitting options seem plenty.

As for trade, you can sell the following selected items:

Consumer Tech  7533
    Superconductors  7533
    Tobacco  5494
    Performance Enhancers  7533
    Progenitor Cells  7533
    Beryllium  9120
    Palladium  14236
    Platinum  19777
    Painite  36157

All of those listed above are selling for at least 500 above the galactic average (one or two of them are 1000 above)

All hail the Emperor

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

This could potentially be a good way to get the AI into the GalNet news…

CMDR Welly616
    Participant
    TriariiFounding Angel

Found ’em!

Currently within a strong signal source in the Pegasi Sector IG-X B 1-2 A

Flight of around 20 Vultures from what I could see.

I didn’t hang around long enough to get much more than that!

All hail the Emperor

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Do we think a couple of AI Wings with Anacondas, Pythons and Vultures could deal with them?

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Good find Welly. 20 vultures sounds like a formidable force…it would be a great Galnet post to read, that the Angeli dealt with them. Can we get 2 wings-worth of the crew on at once?

CMDR OJ191
    Participant
    Principes

I’m down for it if we can have it organised for a specific time… tonight is maybe not so good for me friends want to do some gta heists

CMDR Welly616
    Participant
    TriariiFounding Angel

I upgraded my armour and went back to see if I could gather some better intel on them – they’ve moved on.

I’ll update if I find them again, but this Pegasi Sector is even bigger than I first thought!  The more I explore, the more bloody Pegasi systems I find.  So far it seems to be about 200 LY across…and expanding.

All hail the Emperor

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.