Rank grinding

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Thanks to Damorg and his stellar link to https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=164309

Grinding tips / ranking

I’ve managed to make serf in two nights and on my way to master.

Hoping a few more nights I can push towards baron so I can get a clipper.

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Glad I could help mate, I just pointed you in the right direction so can’t really take the credit.

But I will. 🙂

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

made it to Knight in 4 days and have somewhat stalled there, i started doing Empire and Imperial missions last night to hunt pirates, and upon completing 3 or 4 off them i ended up with a rank offer for Federal ranks.. go figure.

anyway i think i am going to go do some long haul high profit Imperial slave trading to try get rank that way whilst still working on my trading rank..

Participant
        CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Solid work Knight Xsannz.

Liabeze seems to be the place to go for ranking at the moment. Just log in out from Solo to Open.

Ranked to Lord this morning.

Hoping to push baron at least this week.

Hello Clipper my Pretty ;), I hear @damorgs is trading in the Queen, perhaps I should look at buying second hand :), then pay for her tidy-up and retrofit, maybe a nip and tuck and some rhinoplasti and then take her out to some federation clubs and show her off.

So now that I am Lord Xsannz with impending Baron title I decided to head my way to liable on imperial ministerial duties, keep the peasants happy and working hard, I took Arabella my Asp loaded with 60t of food cartridges and 60t of medical supplies and set about donating them in a humanitarian effort on that station and every imperial station between there and FEHU, I then stopped in federation space and blew apart a few federal traders and security forces even in the asp and procured myself another cargo of Medicine supplies and food cartridges as well as some liquor.

I stopped in Wangal again on my way to utilize the black market and drop off my federal liberated spoils and buy legitimacy mate imperial branded goods, no it won’t do to give the peasants federal marked goods, I wouldn’t even let me federal prisoners eat their own Dross they call produce.

I have now defended again on FEHU where I will ensue my humanitarian efforts of dispensing food and medical aid, whilst I under the guise of my humanitarian efforts and donations meet with nefarious individuals from the minor factions whose governing officials disallow knowledge off.

These clandestine meetings are conducted out in the open organising a humanitarian effort of greatest importance etc etc whilst the cargo manifests are doctored, often the cargo is legitimate on FEHU, it’s the danm federal blockades and short sighted Duval systems that are prohibiting my good people’s goods, and no matter the cost I will always be there to make it right and get their goods out to their customers.

As long as there is a profit of course :).

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.