Rares Run

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant
      Principes

If anyone is interested in rares, my route is below. I can’t recall the Zeessze rare, I think it’s Paper glue or something..

This is probably a fairly common one, but in case there is anyone who wants to do rares but doesn’t want to do a loop of the bloody solar system. This nets me about 1.6-1.8m per hour (taking it easy) with an A5 FSD Asp  with 26.89LY Laden jump range. You will have about 70T maximum cargo at any time.

I’ve done this with a T6 with 21LY jump range, and was making about 1.2-1.4m per hour.

If you use a T6 you should get a fuel scoop, as the 169LY voyage from Altair to Rajukru will require more than a standard T6 tank can hold if you use the fastest route setting.

Zeessze – Nicollier Hangar (488.91LS) BUY  Zeessze Rares

George Pantazis – Zamka Platform (45.89LS) BUY Prayer Sticks – SELL HIP & Rajukru

Altair – Solo Orbiter (666.56 LS) BUY Altairan Skin

Rajukru – Snyder Terminal (117.38LS) BUY Rajukru Multi Stove – SELL Zeessze, Prayer Sticks, Altairan Skins.

HIP 80364 – Stasheff Colony (2628.5LS) BUY HIP Organophosphates

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

If anyone is interested in rares, my route is below. I can’t recall the Zeessze rare, I think it’s Paper glue or something.. This is probably a fairly common one, but in case there is anyone who wants to do rares but doesn’t want to do a loop of the bloody solar system. This nets me about 1.6-1.8m per hour (taking it easy) with an A5 FSD Asp with 26.89LY Laden jump range. You will have about 70T maximum cargo at any time. 

Thanks very much for this valuable contribution!

I will see if this will link up with the EIC Silk Road or any of the useful sections of Waterback’s route

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.