Remember Me?

This topic contains 26 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Hazara 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hi Guys,

Sorry, I’ve been away for a while, had other stuff going on, coupled with the fact that I was probably a bit burnt out too.  I’m slowly trying to get back into this, as such I’m very out of touch with what’s been going on.  So with that in mind, anybody care to give me a quick run down?  I did notice we are in expansion again, so it looks like you’ve all been busy. 🙂

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hey buddy, good to hear from you!

I could tell you what’s been happening, but I’ve been drinking, and my memory is a little hazy.

We’re in a few more systems than before, @Hazara is still in that ugly ship of his, and we’ve made friends as far away as Sothis (heh, ‘friends’).

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL, some things never change.  Do you happen to know the new systems so I can add them to my bookmarks.

Dan Dority
    Participant
    Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Heya boss!

We’re currently in control of the following systems:

• Wangal
    • HIP 20199
    • HIP 20638
    • Ilaqua

And have a presence in, but don’t yet control:

• GLIESE 9152
    • Wardok
    • Yen K’uie

The current Expansion is being launched from Ilaqua (The only system we had with influence above 75% when the state began). Influence has been steadily dropping there though (66.5% atm) and I feel like we’ve had enough ticks that this Expansion should have occurred by now. So I’m guessing we need to keep Ilaqua above 75% to be successful. Not sure though, something has changed (again) with how expansions work and I can’t find any info on it.

I’ve been off grinding Ceos/Sothis for the last week or so, might head into our little enclave and help out.

DAMORGS

Thanks Dan, just jumped on this morning, we’ve expanded to Yuggera.  Oh deepest of joys…

DAMORGS

Also, with that in mind, I’m looking for a volunteer to be Ilyaqa Custodian.

@mrping can you set up the mission page with a tab for Ilyaqa please.

Dan Dority
    Participant

Lol, I knew Yuggera would be a top candidate but I was still holding out hope…

Oh Yuggera, why did it have to be you? 🙂

EDIT: One thing learned from this expansion is that influence doesn’t need to remain above 75% during the cycle, just to launch it.

Dan Dority
    Participant

Just noticed we’re in Election in Yun K’uie with a non-controlling faction.

I’m happy to be Ilaqua custodian and any other system that needs one (It only involves updated spreadsheets and keeping your eye on the state of the faction, right? =] ).

DAMORGS

Just noticed we’re in Election in Yun K’uie with a non-controlling faction. I’m happy to be Ilaqua custodian and any other system that needs one (It only involves updated spreadsheets and keeping your eye on the state of the faction, right? =] ).

Pretty much yes, and notify Angeli if anything occurs (civil war/boom etc)

Dan Dority
    Participant

I humbly nominate myself for custodian then :).

DAMORGS

Thanks mate, I’ll get @mrping to sort it out if he ever gets his shit together 😛

CMDR Ping
    Keymaster
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

@damorgs What do I need to sort out? My shit is together, or at least in the same room….

Doesn’t @dandority have superpowers on this site yet?

Dan Dority
    Participant

If I have superpowers they are either dormant, or I have yet to be taught to properly use them. Superpowers sure sound cool though, would like me some of those.

@mrping @damorgs

DAMORGS

Also, with that in mind, I’m looking for a volunteer to be Ilyaqa Custodian. @mrping can you set up the mission page with a tab for Ilyaqa please.

This please

CMDR Ping
    Keymaster
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Done

and Done

I have swung the sword over your head and tapped your shoulders, now rise, Dan Dority the Editor!

Dan Dority
    Participant

I humbly rise, and proclaim “in thanks for this momentous honour placed upon me I shall forever go by the name, The Editor!” *cheers and applause from the crowd and desirefull glances from the ladies of the court*.

Shkaypow
    Participant
    Principes

Am I high, or do we have a presence in Blido Piru as well?

DAMORGS

Yes we do.  OK, I shall formulate a plan.

DAMORGS

OK, after a brif look, our best bet for a new system control is Wardok.  It’s a low population single outpost system.  Let’s take it.

I’ll start pzushing in Yen K’uie

Dan Dority
    Participant

Too Wardok with guns blazing I come! (These low pop systems should be quick to take with a concerted effort by a few commanders)

Shkaypow
    Participant
    Principes

I believe we’re in election in Wardok.

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

TS server down for me…

Nados
    Participant

TS server down for me…

How do I get into TS? I cannot find the info. 🙁

Sketchy
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

It has fallen over.

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

@damorgs – can you release me from service for a week to run our flag in the Small Worlds mission?

https://discordapp.com/channels/191725064155168770/197446400479330304

DAMORGS

Sure.  Consider yourself ‘weleased!’

Hazara
    Participant

Poop – Its in 40+ days… nearly long enough.. do I take the DBX or the courier?  LOL

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.