Request for video

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Request for video

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      TriariiFounding Angel

Comrades,
      I am working on a small video project which I will be publishing here for your enjoyment.  However, I am in need of some combat footage.

If any of you have taken in-game video, can you consider sending me some clips please.  A max of 10 seconds will be fine.  Sound is not essential (as the sound track will be removed anyway) just as long as the video is high quality.

Please email to me at welly616 at gmail dot com

Thanks in advance for your contributions.

All hail the Emperor

All hail the Emperor

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I have made the Youtube channel for the Angeli and am starting the process of making the bumpers for the videos.  Will be testing the recording system tonight on my outing.

I am thinking of a series with some sort of story to keep people coming back.

Will send you some shots depending on how this works today.  Any shot type you’re looking for?

Participant
      TriariiFounding Angel

Nothing in particular – just some good combat footage.  Ships exploding, firing upon you etc.

I am setting it to a song that DaMorgs put me on to, and I am about half way through.  Just need some excitement to pretty it up!  😉

All hail the Emperor

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.