Return to Reed Port

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- Return to Reed Port

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Sketchy 2 years ago.

• Author

Fox Carignan
    Participant
    Centurion

Hello all,

My Orca has just landed at Reed and I am back from another Hectic Summer.  Starting within the next couple of days I will be back with the AI full time again.

Fly Safe,

Fox Carignan

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Who are you?

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Did somebody say something?

Fox Carignan
    Participant
    Centurion

You’re killing me!  I’ll just need to return the favor… @damorgs @sketchy

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Haha, good to see you again Fox. Send me a wing invite sometime.

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Orca?  Whats that?

NZSimian
    Participant

think it’s an ancient Earth sea-mammal.

Understand that they’re all KOS… 😉

Sketchy
    Participant

I’m keen to buy one, just to go hunt some CMDRs (in the interests of drunken antics, which are totally overdue). You wouldn’t tell anyone you were beaten by an Orca 😀

Have you upgraded the drive at all Fox? Bet it’s good for 500 with dirty drive tuning, haha. Anyone here upgraded one yet?

Iaened Bourne
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of Strategy

I’m keen to buy one, just to go hunt some CMDRs (in the interests of drunken antics, which are totally overdue). You wouldn’t tell anyone you were beaten by an Orca ? Have you upgraded the drive at all Fox? Bet it’s good for 500 with dirty drive tuning, haha. Anyone here upgraded one yet?

That …. is one of the best ideas I’ve heard in a while ..

CMDR I. Bourne
    Imperial Duke
    Loyal Servant of HIH Princess Aisling Duval

Sketchy
      Participant

Well, I bought one, let’s see what comes of it…

Iaened Bourne
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of Strategy

Screenshots or it didn’t happen.

CMDR I. Bourne
      Imperial Duke
      Loyal Servant of HIH Princess Aisling Duval

NZSimian
      Participant

You need custom paint job on that sucker.

Shark teeth would be sweet!

Sketchy
    Participant

Haha, shark teeth would be sweet, the Beluga is probably a more fitting transport for that paint though.

I’ll get a pic of the Orca when I’m back from smuggling, she’s black with a dirty big advanced plasma accelerator on it.

Sketchy
    Participant

The Orca as promised. I did more Sothis runs to pay for it, then bought a ‘conda to do MORE Sothis runs.

It’s addictive.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.