Selfies/Ship comparison

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Selfies/Ship comparison

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Showing the size difference between the Python, Viper & Clipper. I actually thought the Python was much larger than the Clipper, clearly not…

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by AvatarSketchy. Reason: Sober now
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Looks like two parent ships being proud of their really ugly love child 😉

I’d love to see an Angeli family portrait, something similar to a deployment of ships in Homeworld…

Participant

Haha, yeah I agree, a family photo would rock, you just know we’ll have trouble being in the same instance though 🙁

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Strategy

Looks like two parent ships being proud of their really ugly love child ;)

Be careful what you say about by Viper, it’s big brother is a Fer De Lance.

Participant

There is that 🙂

Mind you, I’m flying a vulture – which I love – but it’s not exactly a beauty…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.