Sirius Security, putting the IN in Competent since 3301

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Sirius Security, putting the IN in Competent since 3301

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DAMORGS 2 years ago.

• Author

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Plotting a course back to the clean lands last night, while in Siruis space I noticed I was being eyed up by a Competent Sirius Vulture.

It’s been a while, so I let him get behind me (I wasn’t carrying an interdictor, and felt like some random murder).

He shot past me, looped back, got on my tail again, shot past me, looped back, tried to line me up, flew past … after a while, I thought I’d have a look at this talented NPC, so targeted him, and checked his sub contacts.

Noticed that this security ship was missing something important for his job.

Can an NPC face palm?

Iaened Bourne
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of Strategy

Why. Isn’t. This. Working?

… oh … wait …. crap …

CMDR I. Bourne
    Imperial Duke
    Loyal Servant of HIH Princess Aisling Duval

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Gold lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.