@Sketchy

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

That was the funniest shit I have seen in ages, I remember that pop: I have the bass turned up while playing!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Putting the Boom in Exploration since 3301.
      🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Great fun that was. Really good laugh. Feel free to post the link, I think everyone here knows we drink and fly 🙂

Participant

I think this counts as an unsanctioned act of aggression.
        By a planet.

Cast;

@Sketchy
        (filming)

@hazara
        (laughing)

@nzsimian
        (testing gravity)

Participant

Oh man, I’ve watched that a few times now and it still makes me laugh.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

me too, the missus didnt understand why 6 times

Participant

that is now my feel good movie.. you think you are a fuckup… lol try this.

Participant

just one more time…

Participant

Death race AI style.
      3 SRV’s enter, one caps hisself.

@damorgs
      , was I giving your cobra some face loving last night as well? I dunno, things got a little hazy.

Participant

Haha, it’s the laughing at the end that gets me each time.
      I didn’t show it to the wife, she already thinks I’m weird for laughing on TS.

Participant

There were a few cases of friendly fire and random shenanigans throughout the evening. I boosted into a canyon wall and blew up. Simian pushing Haz off a cliff while he was afk. You can’t steal another person’s ship with your SRV.
      Very funny evening 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.