So I told the missus I was buying a laser printer…

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- So I told the missus I was buying a laser printer…

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Hazara 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Oh mate, that is awesome! Is that your first “printing” job on it? Good choice.

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Yeah baby

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Niiiiiiice….

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

You are seriously my new hero 😉

What’s the hardest material it can burn through?

Hazara
    Participant

Yeah, Still humming & harring aboout doing my thumbnail…

Hazara
    Participant

To the untrained eye, this may look like a normal remote…

Attachments:

Sketchy
      Participant

LOL, very cool Hazara 🙂 How long will it take to assign all of your household items to the Empire?

Hazara
    Participant

@sketchy – the missus has hidden her cellphone LOL I’ve been testing it on everything I can find…

@nzsimian – Have tested it against a stock Cobra MKIII, went through both sides in less than a second..

Attachments:

Sketchy
      Participant

@nzsimian – Have tested it against a stock Cobra MKIII, went through both sides in less than a second..

The stock hull was never very good on that model.

NZSimian
    Participant

I’m seriously looking around the room now for things to post to you.

My guess is that it’s a fixed beam laser? What class rating? 🙂

Now you need to make a model elite ship to stick to the laser..

Hazara
    Participant

0.0000003 MW LOL

CMDR Ping
    Keymaster
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Can you actually cut?, or just write?

Hazara
    Participant

It is just a “baby” one.

Depends on the victim, it cuts through white paper fine – (the Imperial “stencil”) was cut clean through at medium speed..  Darker stuff burns better, it cuts through black electrical tape like butter, Engraved my dark plastic cellphone cover quick as too.

Pressed CD’s barely mark, but writable ones burn very quickly – vynil, marks – and bananas dont mark at all!  I have quite a list so far LOL.  That courier was in 1mm wood, on a high speed.  You can see flashes of light underneath every now & then when the tool paths converge at a single point & it burns right through.

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Mental picture of you testing a banana……

Hazara
    Participant

Sorry guys – I had to do it…

Now I have another plan sooooo cunning…

Attachments:

Anonymous

That looks awesome man. What happens if you round the edges of the excess parts? Will it look just as good?

Hazara
    Participant

That looks awesome man. ….Will it look just as good?

Yep, another FDS lover there…….

Put the hammer down for the next “Damorgs Mission” I might supply more models!

(its a light foam matey, no sanding possible, but… I have another plan, and it was inspired by a turnip…)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.