spaceengineers

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Other Games --- spaceengineers

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Triarii

http://www.spaceengineersgame.com/

its like minecraft, but you can move the stuff you build around … you can even build 3d plotters … means you can have a capital ship that is able to “print” fighters.

the game is now in a phase that it is playable .. there are NPCs to kill and so on … but in the end .. its a sandbox like minecraft … but with a lot of potential

:: Si vis pacem, para bellum ::

Participant
      Principes

I have played a ton of SE like 800 hours. Its great game but I am waiting for the planets update and the new multiplayer overhaul before diving in again.

If your interested I have some of my ships all survival built and there are some screens http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991266870/screenshots/

Participant
      Triarii

will take a look, thanks 🙂

and yea … its more or less the same here … i tried a bit multiplayer … but as long they dont fix the datasync, its kind of pointless .. but i have big hopes for a massiv multiplayer server, after they got rid of the sync problems.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’m going to have to avoid this game. Looks like a LOT a fun.

Enough time goes into ED…

Participant
      Triarii

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

uh oh,  someone said minecraft and space, i could see me sinking serious time into this.

but but but must get my t6 home..

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant
      Triarii

i wasnt in space engies for quite some time .. but this video suggests it will lock me for some hours. again.

Participant
      Triarii

I am going to buy this… Thanks for the discovery! I wouldn’t have known about this otherwise!

Just have to figure out if I want to get Kerbal space program first or second… or at the same time!

Master of Chunks

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

There’s some great space engineers video of people crashing things into asteroids.
      Not sure what I was searching for when I found those *cough* @damorgs *cough*

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

@mutantrex2 : Get KSP first.

Why?

I emailed Keen software’s support account regarding Space Engineers installation media on Friday and have had no response bar the autoreply saying “yes, we got your email”
      —> If they don’t get back to me by the end of this weekend, Keen Software can stick both Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers where the sun don’t shine … sideways (which would be a bit of a shame because Space Engineers looks like it could be a lot of fun)

BTW – when I looked at their forums, it appears that since planets were added to Space Engineers, game is CTD when you load up the game near a planet if you have a GTX970 card – as of early this week, there has yet to be any responses from the developers.  Could be that this game is headed the same way as Star Citizen.

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      Triarii

Aww. Shit. I have a gtx970 card 🙁  all of that makes me very sad. Because it looks like it could be a lot of fun!

Thanks for the heads up

Master of Chunks

Participant
      Triarii

So I decided to not wait and bought it and medieval engineers lol. I regret nothing! Hooray for impulsive shopping!

Master of Chunks

Participant
      Triarii

this game has been destroying my free time.. lol.

Master of Chunks

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.