Started at the sidewinder

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Started at the sidewinder

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Principes

Now we here! Introducing the Imperial Navy Vessel Equinox, freshly manufactured from the Zaonce CG for a cool 123 million.

It’s poorly upgraded so far, but it still works in a RES with 7 gimballed pulse and a huge cannon XD

Lets hope I don’t crash cos I don’t have a rebuy! #yolo

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Oh baby!!

Perhaps she can take a flight with Her Majesty one night?

Participant
      Principes

Definitely! The Flight of the Anacondas! We can make a band and sing funny songs like Flight of the Concords ;P

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL, somebody else has one too, possibly Bundeena, we should get a wing of Anacondas.  That would be awesome.

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Just wait for me! I’ll join your wing when I get mine (in about 15 years)

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Lets hope I don’t crash cos I don’t have a rebuy! #yolo

Brave man, these are dangerous times….

Congrats on the new acquisition…

Participant
        Principes

Thank you my friend! All I’ve wanted since I started this game was an Anaconda, so I’m fine with taking the risk, shouldnt be too scary, what with a c7 shield and 7 A boosters 😛

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

What’s the insurance on one of those?

Just so I can add it to the never-never 🙂

And if you guys rock into a CZ with your pimped out Annies, someone better start playing Business Time by the Conchords.  Cause that would be cool 🙂

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

And if you guys rock into a CZ with your pimped out Annies, someone better start playing Business Time by the Conchords.  Cause that would be cool

That will probably be me.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.