Taking the SRV 'Out There'

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Exploring Forum --- Taking the SRV 'Out There'

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DAMORGS 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Now we can land on planets, I’m going down south and taking a ‘kitted’ Asp and an SRV.  The AIV Kate Beckinsale is tooled up, just in case I find anything unexpected.  Those wishing to come with me feel free, I’ve only just left and am currently about 200-300LY out.

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

It doesn’t get any more adventurous than space tea!!

Apologies for the sound, I think a headset might be a better idea next time.  That and I’m new to this.

Baron von Schnellenstein
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

nice one 🙂

You’ll find a “generation ship” yet …

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!

DAMORGS

Not sure if it was Earl Grey, but certainly possible.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.