THARGOIDS!!!!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dan Dority 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

CMDR Ping
    Keymaster
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

They ARE HERE!!!

Dan Dority
    Participant
    Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Holy Hell, I just heard the news!

I think I may have been blasted out of my hiatus!

(Although with a two week old baby not sure how much play time I’ll have over the next few years)

🙂

Hi guys!

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’m out searching around the area if anyone is interested

LuminousMonkey
    Participant
    Principes

The size of that thing…

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Still haven’t seen one, back in Angeli space now.  Might have another crack tonight

Baron von Schnellenstein
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Well, that escalated quickly :-/

BTW: @dandority: Welcome back; Congrads on the arrival of Dority the Junior!; I hope for you and Mrs Dority that junior is a good sleeper X-p

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!

Dan Dority
    Participant
    Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Haha! Thanks Schnelly!

He’s been sleeping like a… baby? Through the days that is, the nights have been long 🙂

We’re fairly sure he’s human and non-thargoid though so apologies for derailing the thread slightly.

I might have an hour or two to pop in game today, lets see…

*Although my internet is flaky at the moment, might wait until I’m not getting dropouts every hour.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.