The birthday of an Angeli

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- The birthday of an Angeli

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Celebrations will start tonight in Nelder city, after receiving 3 Cutters full of Lavian Brandy and other party supplies.

Lets celebrate the day of one of our guiding lights, and asteroid aficionado.

Happy Birthday @damorgs !

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Happy birthday @damorgs!

Following drinks, enemies of the Angeli will be boiled in the void in your honour.

Should be fun 🙂

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Do you crash into things less when full of Lavian brandy or do other Cmdrs just notice less because of their intoxication..

I saw your ship making out with that asteroid..

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
        Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL thanks guys 🙂

While we’re here, throw some ideas at me.  I was going to get a new graphics card in preparation for the Oculus coming out next year, but I haven’t really used the DK2 much and minimum specs will require me to spend in excess of $500 on a new graphics card, then there’s the OR itself which will be in the region of $400.  Plus the possibility of a new CPU. 🙁

So, I have $300 burning a hole in my pocket.  I’m currently running on:

Win 10
      24″ Monitor
      Saitek X-52 HOTAS
      Logitech G105 programmable keyboard
      Logitech 5.1 speakers (currently only 2 speakers and a sub woofer as I changed the room configuration)
      AfterGlow Headset

Not really interested in upgrades at the moment PC wise just something that may increase my fun playing ED in general.  I’ve attached a pic of my ‘cockpit’ for inspiration.  It’s nothing pretty but it gets the job done.

Suggest away peoples!!

IMG_3938

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Maybe upgrade your autopilot

Airplane-autopilot

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LFMAO!!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Replace water with wine (I know a guy), that always improves my fun in elite.

You know, before I took the photo I thought “should I move the water bottle, there’s bound to be some smart arse comment about it”

I guessed it’d be you too. :p

Participant

Predictable? Me? 😉

Participant

Happy Birthday Morgs! Let the brandy flow!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Congrats mate – thought you sounded a little older, a little more tired.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.