The Drums of War!

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- The Drums of War!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

TO ARMS ANGELI!!

After many missions and slaughtering of system authority we have a war pending in HIP 20638 against the corrupt HIP 20638 Network! (Via the 60% trigger that @Psylem suggested)

In another tick or two the War should launch, we can bleed them out and show the population what true and just Imperial values look like. All 3,358 of them!

The time is near for everyone who has been itching for some meaningful pew-pew! (I know I have, no more of this “Election” nonsense)

!!

@DaMorgs
      @baronbonschnellenstein @MrPing @Hazara @NZSimian @Sketchy @FoxCarignan @Vasious @Snappy000 … and everyone else. (Is there an “alert all” feature Monsieur Ping? ;P)

Participant
      Centurion

@baronvonscnellenstein

You need to change your handle to @BvS mate.  😉

Oi! That’s ‘B’ vS to you!

No, it doesn’t matter what my signature used to say.

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Inactive

I’ll travel back to Wangal space today or tomorrow as we need to help them. I’ll acquire a vulture and outfit it with an interdictor

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Done, posted it as a notice.

Inactive

Just saw it

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

OOOh dont worry, I am waiting…

I am ready…..

I have paid off my local fines…

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Oi! That’s ‘B’ vS to you! No, it doesn’t matter what my signature used to say.

well played, Sir Fox!

*walks away p!$$ing himself laughing :p

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant

Hehe. I must figure out how the tagging system works. I just grab the @… From the users profile. Is there another easier way?

To war!

Participant

So we have our War in HIP 20638. Except, you guessed it, no combat zones or combat missions.

Sigh… Filing a bug report after the next tick if nothing changes but I don’t like our chances, a little google and this seems to have been a known issue for many months that occasionally occurs and hasn’t been fixed.

It might be worth doing regular missions and killing system authority to see if that has any effect, although according to the rules it shouldn’t.

Update: Apparently this issue has been fixed in 2.1. We may have to wait until then to take the system. https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=242678

Inactive

I have done this from the start when we expanded to Hip 20638. Now look at their standing

Participant
        Principes

They hinted that there are some very insignificant ways to influence war results without combat, but didn’t go into much detail. Interdict and kill anything associated with the controlling faction maybe?

Participant

It could be worth a shot. The Network took some more influence from us with tonight’s tick and I’d assume they’ll continue to until the War is won unless we can find a way to gain.

Although I think I’m of the mind that perhaps we wait until 2.1 goes live and hope the bug is fixed as they’ve promised. In the meantime we could perhaps grind up influence in GLIESE 9152 where we’re still sitting at 5% (It’s another low-pop system so shouldn’t take too long).

When we do finally take these systems they should come in very handy in breaking Boom’s and launching Expansions due to the fluidity of influence in low-pop systems.

Inactive

Oh how i have been waiting for a war to kill meaningful targets.

Participant

Victory!

Despite a total lack of Combat Zones and related missions it looks like the BGS has borked in our favour and we are now the proud owners of the Islam Works outpost!

Compromised Nav Beacon! RES sites!

Onward to GLIESE 9152! May the conquest continue!

Participant
      PrincipesSilver Angel

Finally, an Angeli system to hunt in!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.