The Force Awakens

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- The Force Awakens

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

New teaser

Participant
      TriariiAngel of Discovery

I became waaay to excited watching that… Damn my fan boy’ism… i want to be sceptical, BUT I JUST CAN’T HELP MYSELF.

Is it December yet?

Supreme OverlordSupreme Overlord
      Keymaster

I find this move tasteless after the way they disposed of me prior.

Hopefully my glorious Galactic Empire will return to its former glory.

Since the events from the Battle of Endor, I moved to a galaxy far far away (here), and found some like minded individuals that I can get along with.  They need to learn how to build though, their puny stations are nothing like my mighty Death Star.  No one would try to bring stolen cargo into that puppy!

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I went back and watched the trailers for Episode 1 and 2 to make sure I’m not setting myself up for disappointment again.

I am quite happy to be excited now.

Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Ever since the expansion of the franchise was announced my feeling has been with George Lucas out of the way that there is no way they could be as bad as the three films that preceded them (I, II, III), so that’s reason to be excited in itself.

Now these trailers are getting me pumped!

(Although Han Solo better be wearing a vest under that leather jacket or the deal is off.)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.