The name of my ship…

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- The name of my ship…

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  CMDR Mutantrex 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

CMDR Mutantrex
    Participant
    Triarii

I think its high time that my FDL is given a name.

Does any one have suggestions? What do you guys think?

Master of Chunks

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

INS Scarlett Johanssen

Blain Crighton
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Inevitably Successful In All Circumstances

Bonus points to anyone who gets that reference

Baron von Schnellenstein
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

INS Overbuffed Oversized Adder

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!

mudskipper
    Participant
    Foederati

Ian M Banks reference? culture ship… ‘indeed also possibly” I have never read that one so its mine i tells Ya! Though I do prefer “Unfortunate Conflict Of Evidence”

Or you can google it as I just did, EVE oy vey…

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I can’t suggest any decent name (I blame the drink and @sketchy), but in my humble opinion, (and as a fellow FdL owner), all FdL pilots need to watch this:
    http://youtu.be/R7yfISlGLNU

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Fed Cleaner.
    It’s an anagram of Fer de Lance 🙂
    …take a good hard look at the mother f’n boat.

CMDR Mutantrex
    Participant
    Triarii

What do you guys think about “The Reaper”?

Master of Chunks

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Setting yourself up for a fall, you’d wanna be real good with that 😛

Sketchy
    Participant

Call it whatever you like mate, it’s your ship. Get good with it though, it best be a weapon worthy of the name 🙂

Blain Crighton
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Ian M Banks reference? culture ship… ‘indeed also possibly” I have never read that one so its mine i tells Ya! Though I do prefer “Unfortunate Conflict Of Evidence” Or you can google it as I just did, EVE oy vey…

The Melnorme Trader ship piloted by Trade Master Greenish from Star Control 2

Comes complete with a snazzy retro theme song

CMDR Mutantrex
    Participant
    Triarii

Haha. Too much pressure.

The Cleaner

Master of Chunks

CMDR Mutantrex
    Participant
    Triarii

Nope. Still haven’t veen able to figure out a name. Haha. This is driving me crazy.

Those of you who have flown with me, how would you describe my play style or the way I fly in my fdl?

I’m grasping at straws now lol

What about “The Alaris” or “Alaris”

Alaris were roman cavalrymen that were serving in the alae which basicly was made up by roman citizens? I think..

Source

Or what about “The Hasta”

Which was a roman spear, since the fer de lance literally means spearhead in french

Source

Anyways, feedback guys?

Master of Chunks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.