the next best alliance system

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- the next best alliance system

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Triarii

thanks to my dear kill scanner, i have quite a lot of alliance bounties …. but taking a tripp of 300LY is even for 1mil quite a way. is there a near outpost for that?

:: Si vis pacem, para bellum ::

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

This is a good question, but if it has no good answer, consider building a cheap, long range, ship for those trips.
      I sometimes just take the FDL up, turn in the bounty, then turn on the locals 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I sometimes just take the FDL up, turn in the bounty, then turn on the locals :-)

And that’s why we’re glad you’re around 🙂

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I too need to find a good spot to do this, cashing in bounties that is, not turning on the locals.

Participant
      Triarii

finding alliance systems is a game for it self … the next best system i took was LP 675-76 – ANDREWS ARENA … … (about 160LY from wangal … btw: is there an function to meassure the distance between multible systems? traveling path or something?) … but its about 12 000 LS from the jump in point .. so i am pretty sure there are faster options.

edit: the system

KALI

looks pretty good .. about the same distance … but with less traveling within the system.

:: Si vis pacem, para bellum ::

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Good find, I’ll be sure to use that when I get back.  It might even be worth putting in the INFO tabs on the website @MrPing

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.