They Call Me Trinity

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- They Call Me Trinity

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Foederati

A hearty hello to all.
      I was looking for an Empire orientated group that were aligned to Denton Patreus and your outfit fits perfectly! Well, on the surface anyway. I guess I’ll know if we are truly good fit once I get to talking to you all.

Though I’ve been around ED since Kickstarter, since release I haven’t had much time to play, so I’m only just returning and finally putting my HOTAS through it’s paces. Loving things so far. Hope to chat to you all soon.

Fly safe.

"They call me Trinity"

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hi Trinity,

Welcome to the Angeli.  Be sure to add yourself to the DAMORGS group in game and grab the TS details and jump on with us.  Look forward to flying with you soon.

Participant
      Foederati

Sent a request to DAMORGS. Not been accepted yet. Headed to Wangal but not been able to get hold of anyone yet.

"They call me Trinity"

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’ll accept you once I’m in game, and most regular players are AusNZ based so won’t be on for a little while yet.

Participant
      Principes

Welcome look forward to seeing ya around!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hey there Trinity, welcome to the AI. I’ll be online once I finish with the kids’ homework.
      The Empire waits for homework.
      …and the refilling of your glass.

Participant
      Centurion

Welcome my to the Angeli my friend.  I hope to see you in game very soon.

Until then, fly safe

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Yep, say gudday if your passing!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.