They're Ships, Jim

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- They're Ships, Jim

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  DAMORGS 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

3rd time lucky.
    gaah.

Baron von Schnellenstein
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

With the person comparison, it is staggering to think how big even the eagle and sidewinder “actually” are – then you get to the ‘Conda, the T9 and the Corvette …

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

And the Majesty of the Imperial Cutter.  Swoon

Blain Crighton
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I really want the model of the Sidewinder to then 3d print

NZSimian
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Have a look around – there are tools people use to get those models from the ‘spinning ship’ logo when you start.
      I imagine that it would be relatively easy (knowing nothing about 3D modelling) to grab/convert.

However, if FD sold metal ship models… I’d be so happy.

LuminousMonkey
    Participant
    Principes

The Empire just make such good looking ships.

Xsannz
    CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

I am so getting the christmas themed asp paint jobs now..

i just wish there was some available for the FDL.. here have a shot of my tinsel, ho ho ho ….

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
    Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

However, if FD sold metal ship models… I’d be so happy.

There’s been plenty of requests for them, I’m sure it’ll happen one day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.