Trip to Adventure aka Leetsi

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite Role Play --- Trip to Adventure aka Leetsi

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

Me fellow Angeli I have a tale to tell, a tale risk and danger but above all a tale of brothers fighting for the Empire and each other. I have recently been made aware of some financial interests our beloved leader has aquired and although he didn’t say it in plain words I knew what he wanted or more to the point what was required of the combat wing, in matters of finance as we all know our leadership is very astute.

I don’t wish to reveal any of the private dealings of any members but I have a strong loyalty to the chief and want to make him proud, to that end a covert wing of 2 Angeli was formed and Leetsi was locked into the Nav computer.

On arrival I met with the owner of the repair facility in George Lucas and he acted like he didn’t know who I was but undeterred we headed out to create some business for the repair facility and so I thought for the chief.

Many ship were seen flying about in Leetsi so we set about doing some damage that would have to be repaired at George Lucas. Well let me tell you my brothers that repair bay may require restocking CMDR Sketchy is formidable pilot and saved your combat directors ass, I was staring into the abyss cita et certa, then from the nether came my wingman in a blaze of light sending my foe running for his very life.

We are both currently back on safe ground and after some discussion it seems the chief was just looking at some investments and now the price for shares in George Lucas repair facility have skyrocketed hehe go figure.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Thank you choosing me to help you with your mission Davo! While I wasn’t privy to the details, I followed orders as required. I learned a lot of combat techniques and earning credit through dodgy alliance space repair shops.

Awesome outing. Easily the most exciting time I have had.

For the Empire.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

Yes that was good and I forgot to mention my recommendation for promotion or a commendation for your performance, you have proven yourself on the battlefield and scored well brother !

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Yes that was good and I forgot to mention my recommendation for promotion or a commendation for your performance, you have proven yourself on the battlefield and scored well brother !

The Angeli are always open to promoting and commending their CMDRS.  Happy CMDRS are productive CMDRS.  Your information and recommendations have been received and shall be considered.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.