Undermining at….. Maia!!

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Undermining at….. Maia!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Get up there guys!  I just happened to be there again in my inappropriate explorer… Just as those filthy utopians tried to take the system over… hop in a violent protest & join the authority in smashing these hippies.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

A plan with few possible drawbacks.

Don’t forget to pack some sarnies for the journey out!

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hunting for rocks or smashing space hippies…
      Decisions, decisions…

Now, where did I park my Clipper?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Armed Exploraconda en route

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL while I was there yesterday, the transports, agitators and even other powers ships slowly started appearing – now its underming at its best, not just in the violent protests – cool down damn you FSD, I gotta get back out there!

Should have this rubbish crushed by end of the weekend.

Only seen one other CMDR – non aligned in a cobra, he high waked as I started lining him up for as chat.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Keeping the filthy non-Imperials in line I see, classic Hazara.

I’m well on my way to the core, some mission Argon has sent me on. Be back around update.

Participant

Job done boys! – Looks like I did just under half of all the undermining as well!

@sketchy
      , have fun… dont forget to pull over & blast the crap out of an asteroid every now & then!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.