Warframe

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Other Games --- Warframe

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Centurion

I may have tried very hard to keep from getting addicted when it came out, but.  Recently I got into Warframe and it’s really great.  If you like science fiction, space and ninjas then this is a good fit.

Anyone else involved in it?  Happy to play with anyone who falls into the same sink hole as I am in right now.

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I played it when it first came out, hopefully it’s impreved because there wasn’t a lot to it to begin with, you were just grinding the same 20 missions.

Participant
      Centurion

@damorgs Yes, I played it when it came out too.  A friend of mine mentioned some new updates, and sure enough, it’s allot better.  New melee, movement, something called an Archwing (Jetpack/Submarine with big guns) and new missions, planets, quests.  I’ll probably burn out in another week or two of play but I’m having a whole lot of fun right now.

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Inactive

I have recently acquired an account in Warframe and am level 8 in Excalibur and have the standard bow which is LV. 11 then I have the standard Pistol which is LV. 12 and I have the staff which is LV. 13 and I have a Skana blueprint to replace the staff. I also am rank 2 in Excalibur. My Username is Alexandranite and it is a rare gem which can change colour in different lighting conditions.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.