Well, Stuff Me! – I'm Staggered! The BGS Worked for Once

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Well, Stuff Me! – I'm Staggered! The BGS Worked for Once

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Angeli,

You wouldn’t believe it, but as a result of the Election in Wangal, AIE are now the proud owner of “Potatoes” Port, the closest starport to Wangal’s primary star

BTW:  Can we please halt doing trade/mining missions for AIE in HIP20199 – We have BOOM Pending again

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Well I’ll be buggered!!  Go us!!!

Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Wow, this is the first time I’ve seen us gain a station during a conflict that wasn’t us moving into a new system and taking control. Angeli Onward! Potatoes for all!

Participant
      Principes

Best L pad loop I could find on EDDB for P’taters is Beryllium/Silver <–> Resonating Separators with Suteni, Dassault Orbital.

Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Nice, having Potato Port now should open up some nice new trade routes.

For the time being however I don’t think we know if the pending Boom is coming from activity in HIP20199 or Wangal, so probably best to play it safe. On the other hand now that the BGS has finally worked for once and granted us a station, I’m all for another war to end another Boom and see what we get! (actually let’s expand first). 😉

Participant
      Principes

I tried a Suteni run in the Clipper. Profit is better than the Nelder <-> Blido Piru run I’ve been doing. Loop time is about the same (short SC time makes up for the 4 jumps). Might be less risk of interdiction too.

Flew though a system called LOVEDUI on my way there, so I can only conclude this game is subliminally leading people on a path of drunken mayhem and destruction! I need to be banned from taking meaning from system names late at night.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.