What are you watching?

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- What are you watching?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

What shows are you watching?

I just finished 12 Monkeys season 1 and liked it a lot. some pretty good writing there to make it work the way it did.

Also loved the 3rd season of House of Cards, and am about to start Daredevil on Netflix.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

A bit slow off the mark, but have started up watching Breaking Bad – half way season 2, after re watching The Wire seasons 1-3.

CenturionFounding Angel

Vikings S1 and have GoT S4 ready to go

Keymaster

So I just watched the first episode of Daredevil.

Pretty good!!, very good fighting scenes, like a blind Jason Bourne.

Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

I had no idea there was a 12 Monkeys television series. Loved the movie so I think I’ll add it to my list. Although The Wire has been on my list for a couple years and I still need to watch Season 3 of House of Cards so it could be a while :).

I just finished the latest season of The Walking Dead. I kind of gave up on the show midway through Season 4. Trying not to give any spoilers, but to me it began to feel a little repetitive. Like the same plot repeating itself over again, just in a different environment, a couple less old characters a couple new ones but basically the same sequence of events with some tweaks here and there. Anyway, I gave it another go from midway through season 4 to the end of 5 and I’m glad that I did. It still hasn’t fully redeemed itself for me but it did get better and I’m also a sucker for anything post-apocalyptic.

Also obligatory Game of Thrones mention. One more sleep till Season 5 is unleashed and I’m pumped! Really excited where there going to take it. From what I read somewhere their going to be deviating from the books even more so should be some nice surprises in store if you’ve read them. Your in for a ride with Season 4 Moritasgus. All I’ll say is there’s some truly epic scenes.

Just for the sake of it I thought I’d mention my top five shows I’ve had the pleasure of watching (in no particular order) in case your looking for something to occupy your mind while grinding a trading route or what not:

Twin Peaks, The West Wing, Freaks & Geeks, The Sopranos, and of course the greatest show of all time, Deadwood (where my CMDR name comes from, although I kind of wish I’d picked “Swedgin!” in hindsight).

Keymaster

Finished the First season of Daredevil.

LOVED IT!

Now watching Parks and recreations from the begining since I never watched it, and I can get why people raved about it.

Participant

Did anyone see last night’s episode of Game of Thrones? I don’t want to give any spoilers away but…

That last scene… That long stare…

Chills down my spine.

Keymaster

Did anyone see last night’s episode of Game of Thrones? I don’t want to give any spoilers away but… That last scene… That long stare… Chills down my spine.

Yes, quite a scene.

That is how I look at my customers when they don’t pay me on time.

Participant

Did anyone see last night’s episode of Game of Thrones? I don’t want to give any spoilers away but… That last scene… That long stare… Chills down my spine.

Yes, quite a scene. That is how I look at my customers when they don’t pay me on time.

I trust you don’t incur many bad debts on your balance sheet.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.