What NOT to do!

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

When showing the game to someone, make sure you buy them a Sidewinder, so they can crash them at leisure, the only thing you need to remember is to not restart from your original starting point after he opens fire on the station and gets blown up.

Because of my stupidity, my avatar is now 185 Ly from Wangal.

Adder is the best jump range on the cheap?

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Yes, an A3 FSD (I think) will get you about 20LY jump range

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

At least you let them loose online, I only let others take the training missions 🙂
      Hope it doesn’t set you back too much.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

At least you let them loose online, I only let others take the training missions :) 

LOL that’s what I do.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Training missions or single player combat sim only – I get a bit touchy about my current ship.

You see, they speak to me.

Literally.

I love it how the Norwegian Blue tells me it’s charging up the Friendship Drive. 😀

@pixelferret
      – you’re using an adder out in the back of beyond, aren’t you?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by AvatarNZSimian. Reason: @ link didn't generate... but I am a muppet :P
      Participant
      TriariiAngel of Discovery

If I remember correctly, a hauler can actually get better jump range then the Adder for some reason I can’t explain… That having been said, yes you can squeeze up to 25 LY out of an Adder if you really try

Inactive

If I remember correctly, a hauler can actually get better jump range then the Adder for some reason I can’t explain… That having been said, yes you can squeeze up to 25 LY out of an Adder if you really try

The Hull mass of the Hauler is the lowest in the game, so if you don’t add stuff there isn’t much for the FSD to push, about 28 tons vs 58 tons for the Adder, heck even my Sidewinder is 54 tons

Adder, however is the smallest ship that has the internals for Shield, AFMU, Fuel Scoop and both scanners however

Keymaster

I just need something that will get me back quick, after the trip, I’ll point it towards the nearest star and watch it burn.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I feel your pain mate – Haz JR lost my freegle, and my fully kitted eagle – I was not a happy boy.

Keymaster

I don’t care about the money, it was a sidewinder, they are disposable, just the trip I am unhappy about.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

Has Jnr has earned enough to to cover that I’m sure.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.