Reply To: Unidentified Spacecraft Observed at Obsidian Orbital

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Unidentified Spacecraft Observed at Obsidian Orbital --- Reply To: Unidentified Spacecraft Observed at Obsidian Orbital

Participant
CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Got to Obsibian Orbital in a PvP Cobra, waited for Hazara so I could interdict him for sending me out there.
Found there were actual players. Flew down to the planet, joined by Simian in an Asp, only ship fitted to actually be there, crashed into a CMDR FDL…a couple of times.
Went 300,000ls out to a black hole, in search of a dock (that didn’t exist, I’m sure) tried to end the pain by flying into it, got funny video of Hazara bouncing off the zone limit of black hole, like it was a ball. Improved black hole-human relations by opened fire on hostile ball, multi cannon ammo “stuck” in space around us.
Fried modules waking out.
Simian called it for the night – happy child singing and laughing loudly in background 😉
We engaged some Ant Hill T9s that were geared for battle, slaughtered them all, but no interesting cargo.
23% hull left on the Cobra, patched canopy and slept in space.