100 Ton Pd Bounty

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- 100 Ton Pd Bounty

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Offered by Cmdr Noobdulux (Noobdelux I need to check spelling) for a photo of the destruction of Cmdr wizzything, Aisling Pledged Elite Commander in Combat FDL killing anyone and everyone in Ervarate (also check spelling but the starter system near LHS 3447)

Bounty can be donated to various New Players at starter systems in name of Claim winner if desired

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Maybe we could dispatch an attack wing?

Participant
        CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Yes, PLEASE! See how many of us can get on. One or two squads would be the go. I’m in it for the hunt, no payment needed. Someone building an Anaconda for the AI can have my cut.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Count me in (you didnt think otherwise did you?)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.