A good trading tool

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Trading Forum --- A good trading tool

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Triarii

I’m still pretty new, but I have found a good website to find multi-hop trade routes along with several other trade information. Thought I would share it here.

Eddb.io   its pretty great, its made me a bunch of money. It’s community driven so its up to everyone to update pricing for commodities.

to help update the database for it you can download a ED market connector

ED Market Connector

You just run the program in the background while you are playing ED. And when you dock at a station you click update on the GUI of the market connector or bind it to a hot key so you don’t have to tab out of ED.

My thoughts for the market connector, it was super easy to download and install and get working. The website for it explains every thing and its just super easy to setup and use. That being said. After I installed it and went to set it up, it asked me for my log in credentials for Frontier. And to be honest a red flag popped up. And I am still mildly concerned, but after some research between Crimshadow and myself I came to the conclusion that its pretty safe.

So all in all. I would reccomend using it to keep pricing updated around Wangal. Just a suggestion and thought it might be useful to everyone and could help improve Trade routes around our system should enough of us come to use it.

Master of Chunks

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

if you really want something cool try this

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=103401

i use commander log now just to record my exploration log files and systems and it gives you a count and total value roughly as you enter the data.

when i get back to trading i might look at the aforementioned tool again or onw of yours, i hate playing in borderless window mode though.

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant
        Triarii

You can use it in full screen (non-borderless) just like you do normally, you just have to bind the update to a hotkey in its settings. So when you are docked at a station just hit the key and you hear a little sound so you know it updated. thats all there is to it.

Master of Chunks

Participant
      Foederati

Thanks all, Have only a Cobra and have been using to trade a few rares in, this too worked a treat to find routes in between rares. http://ed-td.space/.

Cheers.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.