AIE Waxing in HIP 20638

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- AIE Waxing in HIP 20638

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

AIE have nearly overtaken the incumbent faction in HIP 20638 – Keep it going!

AIE Expansion state should conclude at tomorrow’s server tick.  Hopefully, there will be an election or civil war to win in HIP 20638 mid next week

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Good work all.  Sorry I’ve been a bit quiet on the forums recently and in game.  This will continue for a while longer.  But  rest assured I’m around and monitoring.  I’ll be in 20638 doing what I can, but probably won’t be on teamspeak very much.

Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

I think from here on out when someone is away from game for RL reasons or just taking a break we should claim “Armrend has asked me personally to take care of some business for a bit, back soon.”

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL, I like that.

Participant
      Principes

We could go for the 60% coup trigger as mentioned…

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?t=3416&v=y5DGyG6Qwvk

Conflict triggered by:
      o Two factions getting close
      o One leapfrogging the other
      o If one faction gets more than 60% and it doesn’t control it [the system]. This triggers coup.
      o Minimum before qualifying is 7% before you can have a conflict
      o Criminal factions get war
      o Invasion trigger war
      o Same system = civil war
      o War = 15% gap to win, election or civil war 3%

Participant
      Principes

… anyone know how to get a Hazara off a platform?

Now I know why the standing orders to fire on all Federal Dropships is in place…

😉

Keymaster
        SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I would think that is well deserved.  Polluting Imperial pads with Federal rubbish.

Participant
        Principes

I have valuable painite to deliver for AI in HIP 20368 and, and, I simply cayn’t…

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Participant
        Principes

Switch to solo?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.