All hands on board!

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- All hands on board!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Was fun – but ruined by instancing… I have ticketed it.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Good to see big groups forming.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

It’s getting close to the point where we will stat needing to use wings in combat and setting up a ‘shout’ button so wing leaders can talk to all wings

Participant
      Principes

Yup.

Form up wings and run amok.

We were like hungry sharks in the systems, though we only came out with some menial NPC kills.  It was a blast and I think we all are still learning how to fly together.  I believe it will be so much more fun when/if they improve the instancing system and we also start employing advanced warfare tactics like hotdrops and guerrilla warfare.

Participant
      Principes

may be next time we have a full house, we could try forming 2 wings and do a little pvp practice for couple of rounds.

I’m sure many of us could use some practice of flying together/ tactics, since we plan to form squads. Each CMDR need to know thier role and act accordingly. Myself probably need pvp practice the most lol. Plus this is an event that new CMDRs can participate.

Also i can bank roll repair cost if needed.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Good idea, don’t forget we will get the combat sim too that we can use.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.