Angeli Directive – Pirates

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Angeli Directive – Pirates

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Commanders,

For some time now pirates have been invading our system of Wangal.  We have repelled them when required.  However, the time has come to push back.  Hard.  I will be venturing into Pirate space, I will require assistance, those willing to accompany me do so.  Those willing to PvE only do so in Solo/Private Group.

After discussion with Mr Armrend we will no longer tolerate scum in our areas.  They need to be educated.  I will need scouts to locate good PvP areas in Delaine Space.  In the interim, kill all Kumo Crew ships on sight.

Those wishing to defend Wangal do so as you normally would.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

A worthwhile cause it is. We got plenty of PP points.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Considering how my head felt this morning, and the current undermining of a certain system, it must have been a good night 🙂

No player defence last night, has it started up yet?

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Not yet, but it must happen soon.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.