Angeli head to the uncleen land…

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Angeli head to the uncleen land…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

So last night I beat a mission out of the boys: they were a little coy about it but hey, a rumble in Wangal in 7 hrs…. I’m there.

So I made the trip excursion journey couple of jumps up and beat everyone else… so I was the “spy” at the station, giving everyone the shits by scanning them as they went about their business…. ]looking for our target

Had a bit of fun, but our fellow Angelis jumped in and we were completely off tune.. Our instances were not talking to each other and that was a game breaker.

We tried everything from quitting the game to swearing.
      Anyway 3am rolled around I pulled the pin..

Got up early (10am) and got kicked out of the TS server because no-one knew who I was.. So I handed the control over to Hazara_JR and said get us the flock outta here…. 2 hours later and he had us back in Wangal.. He met up with vivian and I think Davo… and my 10 year old co-pilot had a blast…

Good to be back in the Empire!

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by AvatarHazara.
      • This topic was modified 6 years ago by AvatarHazara.
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Good to see the next generation of Empire Pilots coming through the ranks.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Great little co-pilot you’ve got there Haz, maybe I need to have one of the kids along for the journey with me too. Those return flights are a bit much sometime.

I enjoyed the image and story, nice going.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Strategy

Big rep for Haz Jnr.

He gave a great account under fire.  Saved me from some hull damage a couple of times and only ran in the face of danger once, but when you’ve got three Vultures on your tail, running is not just smart, it’s essential.

Think you’d better watch out Hazara, you might end up as the Co-Pilot soon. 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

He was so proud – I let him use the combat simulator every now & then, and early on he lost my Freegle & clamined the Siddy for insurance…

But  he was very, very careful and so proud he could fly Dad’s viper…

Thanks for taking hum under your wing Vyvian.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

Yes I flew with him at a Nav Becon for a short while he knows what to do and no doubt will learn faster than us.

Participant

hi haz jnr here davo one of those res points was boring and the other one was awsome all those pythons and anacondas we blew up it was awesome did you know that I made one million credits dad only needs 20 million credits for a python! even though he wants a courier,when he gets a courier I might get his viper that I’m very used to flying!  also I got the most damage that I ever got whithout dying!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I recommend Haz Jr for a promotion.

Hazara, you want to set him up with his own Angeli acct?

Supreme OverlordSupreme Overlord
      Keymaster

I might even make him a special rank. 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

Nice work mate that’s a decent haul, those Anacondas never knew what hit them eh.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

DaMorgs Jnr is also looking and buying the game himself.  We could set up a Angeli Cadets group.

Participant

Way to go Haz Jr! You’ll be able to let your Dad retire 😉

Liking the idea of cadets, my kids aren’t allowed to fly my ship yet, it’s practice-only for em.

Participant

Simian Jr would love to play, but he’s not touching the Norwegian Blue yet.

He has to get his 6 year old butt through the mail slot backwards in practice before he can take my real ship out for a jaunt. 😉

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

Careful Simian, if you set a challenge on a game odds are your kid will beat you.

Participant

Considering my first launch in training…

Hit the boost key, found all my axes were inverted, dragged my sorry arse along the walls of the station, which is when I found out you couldn’t die in the training Sim.

Was so very glad there was nobody around to watch it.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.